No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
    The poster who just posted on "*******s being brainwashed" makes a good point-

Look at this ***in idiot...the guy focuses on the number of posts I have, rather than anything related to the thread topic and debate-

True ***in idiots *******s are-They should just stop watching boxing-they really don't know much about the sport.
    Man leave these guys alone. Being pinay harbors feelings of shame, disgrace, and embarrassment. Now, they have something to believe in that makes them feel good about their heritage and you want to shoot them down. Come on man let them enjoy the hero of asia and eight time world champ, best ever. What would these guys have if they didn't have Manny? Those same feelings of shame and empbarrassment. Man ur cold.........

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      welcome to earth....
      scared of losing his 0 on his record.
      Scared of what he is gonna look like after Manny makes him eat his words and beat the living **** OUT OF HIM.
      Scared OF his his only draw of being undefeated being ripped from him.

Any more smart questions you need answered?
      Yeah that makes sense.

Comment

• Shame floyd is ruining the sport and making boxing look like a joke. I know the world looks at mayweather like a fraud but he is now trying to make the sport into a fraud like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          ROFL this kid drop names like Klitschkos and solis and thats his proof he knows boxing, LOL worthy indeed.

Let me ask you, when was the first time you learned the term "*******"? lol.
          he claims hes not an alt and never visited the site except to watch videos...hehehehe, but talks the talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Wait a minute. Manny and Bob selected cowboy stadium before they had an opponent yet you are still a manny fan. DId that bother you?

Did you revolt against manny when he attempted to hold up the hatton fight for more money?

Were you mad when manny asked shane for ost before dropping it?
            Still at it BD? Man you go all 12 rounds, you would have been a great 15 round fighter haha. You are never gonna change em BD or the mentality, just face it

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              ROFL this kid drop names like Klitschkos and solis and thats his proof he knows boxing, LOL worthy indeed.

Let me ask you, when was the first time you learned the term "*******"? lol.

haha lol-DECEMBER 2008 I BELIEVE-n what fight happened to BLOW MANNY UP IN 12/2008?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
                Still at it BD? Man you go all 12 rounds, you would have been a great 15 round fighter haha. You are never gonna change em BD or the mentality, just face it
                Just checking where CGarcias head really is. Does he hate that stuff, or does he only hate when floyd does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Wait a minute. Manny and Bob selected cowboy stadium before they had an opponent yet you are still a manny fan. DId that bother you?
                  Apples and bananas. Arum didn't say Dallas Stadium, take it or leave it. He invited the Team Diva. It turned out that the queen was just all bluff.

Did you revolt against manny when he attempted to hold up the hatton fight for more money?
                  Apples and bananas. You peeps really have a hard time seeing an Asian guy rise to the top, aren't you? Do you really believe Hatton deserve 50/50?

Were you mad when manny asked shane for ost before dropping it?
                  Show me a link where Pac demanded OST.

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Shame floyd is ruining the sport and making boxing look like a joke. I know the world looks at mayweather like a fraud but he is now trying to make the sport into a fraud like him.
                    I agree, same goes to Pacquiao. These guys are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      Dude, this has nothing to do with Pac fans. This is about normal thinking. If you want the fight you just fight without all these silly roadblocks. I for one don't cater to these kinds of boxers. Unnecessary tests, $100 million demand, deciding date and venue without even consulting his opponent, you name it.

Man, how can you even defend this kind of human being?

;-)
                      CUT THE BULL**** and stop trying make excuses for these "TEMPORARY BOXING FANS" who are only interested in boxing because a guy that looks like them has been build up to a Superstar

Arum feels no Pressure from the Pacquiao Fans, who knows that some of them are so ****** that he can sell them a Fight with Pacquiao vs a Blind Man and those ****** fans would defend that match up

at least Mayweather fans when it was Rumors he was going to fight Robert Guerrero, many of them had the balls to say that was a Bad Match Up and guess what, now Guerrero is not even an option for May 5

Fans have more influence then they think...but a lot of boxing fans and boxing media are SPINELESS, PRIDE won't allow them to make a stand so you just continue to allow Arum to control you and give you what ever he wants to give you

IF PRESSURE WAS APPLIED TO BOTH SIDES FROM DAY ONE THEN THE FIGHT WOULD OF HAPPENED ALREADY! But instead the media took sides and since most of them did not like Mayweather anyway, they went ahead and put ALL THE BLAME ON HIM and they let Arum GET AWAY and make a ton of money while give fans **** FIGHTS!

SO SPARE ME WITH THE..."IT IS NOT PACQUIAO FANS" *** yeah it is, many of them are on these forums simply for PRIDEFUL reason and simply because Pacquiao is Filipino like they are, outside of Pacquiao and Mayweather, they probably couldn't name you 10 other fighters without having to do a Google Search
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 01-24-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X