No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    and pac has never asked for 10 million per pound over wt limit. even though floyd has NEVER came in over the ww limit of 147. all floyd is asking for is ost to ensure a clean fight. if it were any one but floyd v pac you would say "whats wrong with that? it should be no problem" but since its pac you have a problem. even though roach and co knew in advance floyd was going to ask for ost. and every floyd fight the opposition acepted ost and they fought with no problems. pac has accepted ost,they say, so it shouldnt be a problem. and like i said years ago, if they fight floyd by ko in round 7 or 8.
    Floyd have the history for ignoring the agreed weight limit, so to avoid this, huge penalty is a must. Do Pac have history of drug/steroid use? so the OST is debatable but since floyd said, just take the test and lets fight... Pac agreed... If he want to clean the sport, why he dont force his fighters (Mayweather promotions) to have FULL OST on every fight?

After Pac agreed on OST, then Floyd went for vacation and denied the negotiations even neutral guy (PResident of HBO) and Oscar confirmed there was a negotiations.

Floyd said, Pac your next but after few days, denied that he said that even videos confirming that he said that.

Floyd lock the venue and date without negotiating first to other parties... is that how you negotiate? Forcing other parties to agree again to his demand... Pac willing to agree but making sure the 50/50 still there but your guy punk out asking for more than 50%.

If ever Pac agreed to lesser purse and fight date, Im sure there will be new demand/roadblock from Floyd... or maybe back to vacation again...

Comment

• Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
      Floyd isn't my idol

I watch the sport from 105-HW and all eras of the sport.

I've been watching since before Floyd or Pac were even pro.

I'm a boxing fan-not like these *******s and *****s who only follow one fighter. I watch the entire sport as a fan.
      Floyd is your idol, homie, just admit it.

This is simple if you're using your brain. If your idol is not happy with Pac, who is preventing your queen to fight other boxers? She is a cash queen right? She can fight whoever she wants and she can make money without Pac, right?

So why not let her fight other fighters?

Why do you insist on these silly garbage you're posting here?

;-)

Comment

• Mayweather vs Alvarez is the fight I want to see on May 5th Cinco de Mayo.

;-)

Comment

• All this she said, she said BULL**** is really getting old and tired!!! F'UCK both Pac and Mayweather for not making this fight (Arum & GBP can also take a flying F'UCK AT A ROLLING DONUT) I really don't care. Let Mayweather fight who HE deems worthy of fighting HIM on May 5th and let his a$$ serve is time in June; I really don't care. I won't be buying it. Let Pac fight who of the HE deems worthy of fighting HIM come June, I'll be buying that because that's the fighter I support. Really tired of everything that has been said about this fight...I say again F'UCK'M both...can get on with their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
            and pac has never asked for 10 million per pound over wt limit. even though floyd has NEVER came in over the ww limit of 147. all floyd is asking for is ost to ensure a clean fight. if it were any one but floyd v pac you would say "whats wrong with that? it should be no problem" but since its pac you have a problem. even though roach and co knew in advance floyd was going to ask for ost. and every floyd fight the opposition acepted ost and they fought with no problems. pac has accepted ost,they say, so it shouldnt be a problem. and like i said years ago, if they fight floyd by ko in round 7 or 8.
            Ummm Floyd vs marquez ring a bell? How much did Floyd weight going against Marquez?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
              Floyd isn't my idol

I watch the sport from 105-HW and all eras of the sport.

I've been watching since before Floyd or Pac were even pro.

I'm a boxing fan-not like these *******s and *****s who only follow one fighter. I watch the entire sport as a fan.
              Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
              so easy to own these *******s-they don't use logic or real numbers-they just troll-easy to own em though-they don't bring real numbers or real sense to the table-just troll and blabber stuff that doesn't make sense.
              " I will have to take less than a 50/50 split to make the fight happen with Mayweather"

Manny Pacquiao
              Your fault-this is my only account-i only come here to watch the videos normally-i usually don't post on the forums but *******s are putting stuff out that is entirely not true.

*******s always comment on things they know nothing about-
              oh please....... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                You cant think like a fight fan. You have to think about the business end. You have to show a little empathy and try and put yourself in their shoes. Arum, Shafer, Floyd, and Haymon have made a lot of money by sticking to their guns and playing hardball.

If I was Floyd id be thinking this guys making 6 to 7 mil per fight an im making 40 to 50 mil. What makes him entitled to 50/50 when hes never made anything close to that. So what you do is you offer him 30 mil and hope that hes gratefull enough to take it. Its not 50/50 but its still more than he can get fighting anybody else out there. Hate Floyd or love him you gotta admit its a brilliant strategy.
                lol where do you get that at..... heheheheheheeeeeee

Comment

• Its kinda fiunny that Roach would say that, Floyd's been taking risky fights for his last few fights, as if beating Pacquiao would really change anything, people still wont give Floyd his just do even after beating Pac, they still won't say he is better than SRL was.. I'm really over the whole thing already, both are already past their prime and coming up on the end of the careers, by the time these two fight if at all, both will be well past their prime and a shell of their former self, we would be in for a lackluster fight....

Comment

• feeeeck putting ourselves in their shoes, they would be nothing without the fans who buy the tickets. dont need neither of them. theirs so much more exiting fighters out now.

Comment

• Seriously, if some of you took 1/5th the time you spend spamming about Floyd/Pac crap and spent it watching classic fights or even watching fights of young up and coming prospects you would be getting so much more enjoyment from this sport. I spent probably 3-4 hours watching tape on many of the Filipino prospects mentioned in the Pinoy prospect thread that have been hovering around the first two pages of NSB. Doesn't that sound much more educational and enjoyable than spamming everyday with "fraud chikin beter bawk bawk" and "pacroid hide in daddy arum tampon" crap?

Comment

Working...
                      X