Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone already know that floyd is scared to fight pac, they don't call floyd a coward for nothin.

Comment

• Comment

• May 5th stop sucking arums dick and sign ******.

Comment

• Floyd is scared to pac plain and simple, that's why I was laughing my ass everytime i read that floyd isn't scared to fight pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
            ROFL ture ***** speaking. Here is one nice video and you can go and look at others yourself.

Dude got owned for making that horrible video.

Even fake fans known as *******s will tell you Ortiz was owned, BADLY. Worse that Pac was by JMM and that damn water bottle...

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Floyd is scared to pac plain and simple, that's why I was laughing my ass everytime i read that floyd isn't scared to fight pac.
              How do you figure?

Mayweather agreed to the bigger share, pac agreed to the lesser share, Mayweather and Pac both agreed on May 5th and on the random blood and urine testing. Bob is the one who is "scared" to make the fight and has an excuse for everything.

Boxing doesn't need fake boxing fans like you who do not wish to see the fight...

Comment

Floyd is scared to pac plain and simple, that's why I was laughing my ass everytime i read that floyd isn't scared to fight pac.
                After Marquez Vs Pacquiao 3

Pacquiao showed why everbody should be scared about fighing him..........

********SARCASM MODE OFF

Comment

• Originally posted by lxs View Post
                  heard floyd wants 70-30 split in his favor.
                  That's not impossible to happen, u know floyd will do everything just to stop the fight from happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
                    After Marquez Vs Pacquiao 3

Pacquiao showed why everbody should be scared about fighing him..........

********SARCASM MODE OFF
                    just ask floyd why he prefer to be in jail than to fight pac for 50 mil.

Comment

just ask floyd why he prefer to be in jail than to fight pac for 50 mil.
                      FAIL. He extended so Pac could fight him on May 5th rather than JMM... Bob didn't like that idea, nor did he like Pac agreeing to the lesser share..

Come on, be a fan and watch more boxing....

Comment

Working...
                      X