No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    The judges were so incompetent that they all had the same score..LOL..
    2 of them were incompetent.

One of them had the right man winning but was closer than most saw.

Don't get me wrong, Bradley-Pacquaio isn't the most one sided fight of all time. On first score I had it 9-3. On second watch I tried to see what the 2 judges score and gave Bradley every single benefit of every single doubt and I had it 7-5 Pacquaio (Being very very very generous to Bradley on a lot of rounds).

Which is why it's a robbery. Despite not being as one sided as say, Mayweather-Mosley for example, there's just no way you can give Bradley 7 rounds. No way at all, logically.

Comment

A lot of people try to make it seem like Marquez was the bigger fight(money wise)..Most I know did not even watch it..So I don't know if it did better PPV buys then Bradley Pac..But I will say Pac Bradley made more sense then Pac Marquez..

This is what I said in regards to either fight being bigger then the other..Which at the end of the day is inconclusive,being that I don't believe Arum ever lets the real numbers out about Pac's PPV sales...So I never said if Pac Bradley 2 was the bigger fight or not..So that's not accurate..

I do believe before the fight went down most felt that Pac Marquez would be the same ol same ol..A tough fight..That does not change the fact that a lot of people also felt Bradley Pac was a dangerous fight,I will agree that a lot of people felt Marquez could beat Pac and that fight was the bigger fight..But Bradley was still looked at as a dangerous fight bro..But like I said Bradley beat Pac,imo that fight made more sense..
      You know the answer to that... -_-

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Don't worry about hbo. I gave a link with 120+ press scores, no hbo influence. Get this: There were more 11-1 for Pac than 7-5+draw+Bradley win combined.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I understand him taking the fight to get the L back that he shouldn't have had.

But back to the original point, he took the Marquez fight because it was a fight that most felt he lost or a lot felt he lost and he wanted to right that real wrong (despite getting the W officially) as opposed to rematching Bradley in which pretty much everyone felt he won.

And Pacquaio deserves a lot of credit for that.
          He deserved zero credit for that..Bradley should have got the same chance Pac got by your own logic..Instead you get a fighter(fighter being the keyword)who say's he's ok with the public opinion belt..Yet he wants to go fight a fighter who most thought beat him,but he does not give Bradley the same chance and you believe he should get credit for this??Wow sad..

Pac not deserving an L is a matter of opinion..But as I said before it should have been one he should wanted to have set straight..I'm sure Bradley wanted to get things straight,Pac should have wanted to as well..Marquez was not going anywhere..

Comment

Nah some more along the lines of this..

Bradley is 29-0..He beat Pac..
            Rios is undefeated, but I don't see posters bragging about it and saying Abril lost.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Exactly, I mean if you really want to be technical about it.
              And here lies the problem.

You are being "technical" for the sake of it.

Instead of being logical.

Which, is a cop-out.

Comment

He deserved zero credit for that..Bradley should have got the same chance Pac got by your own logic..Instead you get a fighter(fighter being the keyword)who say's he's ok with the public opinion belt..Yet he wants to go fight a fighter who most thought beat him,but he does not give Bradley the same chance and you believe he should get credit for this??Wow sad..

Pac not deserving an L is a matter of opinion..But as I said before it should have been one he should wanted to have set straight..I'm sure Bradley wanted to get things straight,Pac should have wanted to as well..Marquez was not going anywhere..
                For a Pac fight it was dud, and it had zero suspense. I'm sure Bradley fans would want it again, but hardly anyone else cares.

Comment

He absolutely deserved credit.

He could fight a less dangerous fighter who most felt he beat or he could fight a more dangerous fighter that most thought he lost to, that he didn't have to, because he "technically" got the L.

So yes, he absolutely deserves credit.

He didn't have to fight Marquez again at all. He wasn't obligied to, on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    2 of them were incompetent.

One of them had the right man winning but was closer than most saw.

Don't get me wrong, Bradley-Pacquaio isn't the most one sided fight of all time. On first score I had it 9-3. On second watch I tried to see what the 2 judges score and gave Bradley every single benefit of every single doubt and I had it 7-5 Pacquaio (Being very very very generous to Bradley on a lot of rounds).

Which is why it's a robbery. Despite not being as one sided as say, Mayweather-Mosley for example, there's just no way you can give Bradley 7 rounds. No way at all, logically.
                    I and two of three judges disagree with you..Not to mention one of the judges who scored it for Bradley is one of the more respected judges..While the judge who scored it for Pac,was one of the same judges who scored Rios the winner in the Abril fight..

IMO rds 1 2 10 11 and 12 were Bradley rds clearly..I gave Bradley 3 and 9 as well,but those were also rds in which I felt it was close and could have went either way..Just my opinion..

I don't have to give Bradley any benefit of the doubt..I just have to look at who is controlling the rd..In the case of the rds I gave Bradley,I felt like it was Bradley who controlled most of the fight...

Comment

Nah some more along the lines of this..

Bradley is 29-0..He beat Pac..
                      Well yes, if you want to rely on technialities and not take logic into account.

But most just go more along the lines of the earlier statment.

Comment

Working...
                      X