No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Cool pole,but that has nothing to do with what were talking about..I said a lot of people felt that Bradley would have a good shot at beating Pac(meaning he was a tough fight)while Marquez was the same ol same ol..Which was my point from the door..Bradley holds a victory over Pac and a lot of people felt he would make it stick even more should they have met again..But Pac choose not to because he felt he could beat Marquez again..It really was a pointless fight,that turned out to be great...
    No, you said the majority of people thought Bradley was the tougher fight. You also said Bradley was the bigger fight, hence the poll.

Comment

Wait...so a poll on an internet forum is the source??? Why didn't you say so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        No, you said the majority of people thought Bradley was the tougher fight. You also said Bradley was the bigger fight, hence the poll.
        A lot of people try to make it seem like Marquez was the bigger fight(money wise)..Most I know did not even watch it..So I don't know if it did better PPV buys then Bradley Pac..But I will say Pac Bradley made more sense then Pac Marquez..

This is what I said in regards to either fight being bigger then the other..Which at the end of the day is inconclusive,being that I don't believe Arum ever lets the real numbers out about Pac's PPV sales...So I never said if Pac Bradley 2 was the bigger fight or not..So that's not accurate..

I do believe before the fight went down most felt that Pac Marquez would be the same ol same ol..A tough fight..That does not change the fact that a lot of people also felt Bradley Pac was a dangerous fight,I will agree that a lot of people felt Marquez could beat Pac and that fight was the bigger fight..But Bradley was still looked at as a dangerous fight bro..But like I said Bradley beat Pac,imo that fight made more sense..

Comment

In this forum most felt Bradley would win a rematch,on this planet..Marquez always would make a great fight with Pac(mostly because he's fought him and know his style well)but make no mistake most felt and still feel Bradley would clearly beat Pac in a rematch while Marquez is the same ol same ol..But it turned out to be better then most could have imagined,that does not mean that most felt that Marquez was a more dangerous fight going into the 4th fight...

Who believes that was the worst robbery the sport has ever seen??Lamply(lol)Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith..Which one??Cause although Max Kellerman and Al Bernstein felt Pac won,all said the fight was closer then most said it was..Meaning it's not out of this world to believe some people saw a victory for Bradley..But all that does not matter,because this is Pac so he should not be held to the same standards as other great Champs..Because Jim Lamply and Skipbayless believes Pac dominated and got robbed that tosses the fact that Bradley holds a win over Pac out of the window..I get it..

Oh and commodus,your a coward...
          98% of Media and writers had Pacquaio winning.

I can't think of any other fight in history where it has been that onesided for the loser. Which is why it's one of, if not the worse robbery of all time.

And believe me, Jim Lampley and Skip Bayless aren't the only people who think Pacquaio clearly won that fight.

And people may have thought Bradley could possibly beat Pacquaio in the rematch. Hell, I'd give him a decent chance going off the last few rounds.

But, more believe Marquez would win and was the more dangerous fight.

Before the KO, there's a long long long list of people who think Marquez beat Pacquaio.

Barely anyone think's Bradley beat Pacquaio. Literally, almost no one.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            98% of Media and writers had Pacquaio winning.

I can't think of any other fight in history where it has been that onesided for the loser. Which is why it's one of, if not the worse robbery of all time.

And believe me, Jim Lampley and Skip Bayless aren't the only people who think Pacquaio clearly won that fight.

And people may have thought Bradley could possibly beat Pacquaio in the rematch. Hell, I'd give him a decent chance going off the last few rounds.

But, more believe Marquez would win and was the more dangerous fight.

Before the KO, there's a long long long list of people who think Marquez beat Pacquaio.

Barely anyone think's Bradley beat Pacquaio. Literally, almost no one.
            On the press row cards there were more 11-1 scores than 7-5 + draw + Bradley win combined:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

Cool pole,but that has nothing to do with what were talking about..I said a lot of people felt that Bradley would have a good shot at beating Pac(meaning he was a tough fight)while Marquez was the same ol same ol..Which was my point from the door..Bradley holds a victory over Pac and a lot of people felt he would make it stick even more should they have met again..But Pac choose not to because he felt he could beat Marquez again..It really was a pointless fight,that turned out to be great...
              "same ol same ol" for Marquez-Pacquaio was Marquez giving Pacquaio hell, almost beating him and in a lot of people's eyes, actually beating him.

Most people felt Bradley didn't come close to beating Pacquaio. And speaking of polls, someone needs to post the poll of "Who win the Pacquaio-Bradley" fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                "same ol same ol" for Marquez-Pacquaio was Marquez giving Pacquaio hell, almost beating him and in a lot of people's eyes, actually beating him.

Most people felt Bradley didn't come close to beating Pacquaio. And speaking of polls, someone needs to post the poll of "Who win the Pacquaio-Bradley" fight.
                Bradley won the fight, I'm not sure why that's even being discussed. The judges scored it for him and he won, took Pac's belt and remained undefeated. Whether people think he deserves the win or not is another discussion all together.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bradley won the fight, I'm not sure why that's even being discussed. The judges scored it for him and he won, took Pac's belt and remained undefeated. Whether people think he deserves the win or not is another discussion all together.
                  For the same reason people say Abril beat Rios or Lara beat PWill or the guy in your sig beat Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    No, that' exactly what was benig discussed.

"Who won the Bradley-Pacquaio" fight as in "Who should have won the Bradley-Pacquaio fight".

Which, was pretty much a rhetorical question because (almost) everyone knows that Pacquaio should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      For the same reason people say Abril beat Rios or Lara beat PWill or the guy in your sig beat Cintron.
                      Doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter that we have eyes and can clearly see that the judges clear imcompetence caused a bad decision.

All that matters is official decisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X