Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with ward even having fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    Firepunch, I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly when Bute beat Pascal? Cmon dude lets see it!

Wth u talking about weirdo Jean pascal ?

Comment

Originally posted by beefbowl83 View Post
      As long as Ward continues to take his opponents out of their game, it wont matter that he is seen as boring. Winning gets the bills paid. He will eventually come across a fighter that will force him out of his comfort zone, then we will see how far he gets when he has to dig deep and pull out a win. I remember when all people would talk about was how boring Floyd and Hopkins were. There sure isn't much of that going on anymore. my guess is that Ward will go down that same road..
      Prime hopkins wasnt boring neither is floyd .
      Both has awesome Ko reels . Both have knocked guys out on big stages .
      No way in hell should you compare ward with floyd or hopkins

Ward just fights with an amateur mindset grind out the points
      He might just be the single most boring boxer in history

Manny , floyd , martinez , hopkins , Juan manuel marquez , wlad , vitali , donaire , Gamboa ,Rios <<<<<<< REAL P4P

wheres room for ward in P4P ? NONE
      LOOK AT MY P4P ALL Current belt holder with resume full of knockouts these guys win titles and get knockouts .

Thats the only thing that irks me is ward fans that think hes great

Comment

Firepunch, the post you put on this thread on 1-20-2012, at 04:37 PM, stated that Bute had beaten Pascal. When I called you on your bull****, you went back and edited your post to exclude the part about Bute beating Pascal. To use false information to back up your point of view indicates either dishonesty or incompetance. Now you call me "weirdo" for wanting you to admit you were wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Winning > Looking good
          Exactly. Enter the dragon taught us what happens to a fighter thats

"Too busy lookin good".

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            Firepunch, the post you put on this thread on 1-20-2012, at 04:37 PM, stated that Bute had beaten Pascal. When I called you on your bull****, you went back and edited your post to exclude the part about Bute beating Pascal. To use false information to back up your point of view indicates either dishonesty or incompetance. Now you call me "weirdo" for wanting you to admit you were wrong?
            Dude do you really gotta follow me around making **** up ? are you andre wards DAD ? lmao what a joke .

Plus what the hell are you trying to prove in this thread ? make some sense weirdo .

Comment

Originally posted by beefbowl83 View Post
              Ward IS the top guy in his class! 7 pounds makes no difference??? Im baffled.

JESUS 7 POUNDS WOWWWWWWWWW A FAWKIN STEAK DINNER .

no wonder you like ward your blind a s s fawk

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                Exactly. Enter the dragon taught us what happens to a fighter thats

"Too busy lookin good".

Amovie ARE YOU SERIOUS MIGHT ASWELL POST ROCKY AND MILLION DOLLAR BABY TOO .
                Good fighters win and look good doing it thats why ali is ali . Ward shames the sport with his point system manipulation . Not to mention the elbows low blows head butts and other douchebag moves he constantly pulls .
                Like i said this motherfawker shouldve been like the cubans and just stayed in the amateurs his whole life .

now hes ducking bute somebody who he knows is going to lay his a s s out .

WARD HAS SKILL REALLY I HAVENT SEEN IT HE HAS A DECENT JAB THATS ABOUT IT NOTHING ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE TO IMPRESSIVE

Comment

Manny , floyd , martinez , hopkins , Juan manuel marquez , wlad , vitali , donaire , Gamboa ,Rios <<<<<<< REAL P4P

oNLY AN IDIOT WOULD DISAGREE

BUTE , Direll , pascal , cloud , dawson , all whoop his a s s hell id even put money on Pirog .

You guys are just blind to the technical side in boxing .

you same motherfawkers laughed at me when i said Pac- Marquez 3 was going to be another close fight similar to the second ..... bunch of clowns that dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Firepunch, here's the FACTS:

FACT#1- on 1-20-2012, at 04:37, you posted on this thread that Bute had beaten Pascal

FACT#2- when I called you on this FALSE information, you went back and edited your post to exclude the part about Bute beating Pascal

While you are certainly can have the OPINION that you do about Ward, if its not to much to ask would you please use FACTS or even your opinion to back up your arguments and not FALSE information.

One last point, you state "you guys are just blind to the technical side in boxing". Yet you hate Ward. Really?? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                      Dudes a joke I remember british reporter asking him if the fans should expect a exciting fight with froch and he answers

" i dont know about exciting but all i know is im definitely going to win "

Mr amateur doesn't understand the concept of PRIZE FIGHTING and would people expect from PRIZE FIGHTERS .

That being said Mr pillow hands makes for awful viewing omg Id rather watch Bob Ross paint .

In his interviews hes boring No personality in the ring hes boring

I also know hes definitely going to get KTFO and exposed BY bute
                      Even the Guys that weigh 7 more pounds than him like sillakh , dawson , pascal and cloud all put this fraud to sleep .

MR ONLY FIGHTS PLODDERS MAKES ME LAUGH WHAT A CLOWN
                      You're so smart!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X