Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with ward even having fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Ward need to be like Chris John with good technicals and good spirits

Then he have many fan.

Comment

If Ward's fights had a few refs like Joe Cooper he would have had like 2 or 3 losses by now. He'll never win against elite fighters unless he's allowed to hit/headbutt, hold/hit, headgrind/push, or any other combo cheat move. JUST ONCE if he can prove he has ANY skills (i.e. stop the cheat moves) he'd probably be a ppv attraction. Until then, he'll continue to bore judges to death and "not lose" rounds as opposed to convincingly winning rounds. I guarantee he ain't going NEAR 175 (a la Calzaghe - BHop and Roy don't count, eff that). Crap reminds me of watching wrestling growing up and Roddy Piper hit Ric Flair with brass knuckles, the ref acts like he doesn't see it, so he gets away with it.

Comment

Firepunch, Bute beat Pascal??????? When? Answer: he didn't. Dude back you're arguements up with real FACTS. The name of the game in boxing is hit and not get hit. Ward is a genius at fighting this way. Not every great fighter is a wade in slugger! I like bombers like Aaron Pryor and artists like Whitaker and Ward. If you can't appreciate Ward's style, then maybe "rasslin" is more your thing!

Comment

Andre Ward is a master boxer and no matter how much yiu hate on him he may never lose.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            And what exactly is wrong with watching Bob Ross paint?

Comment

To win more fans he could target more of the Christian market.

Maybe on his ring entrance carry a large cross.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Winning > Looking good
                cant disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                  You want to know the funniest thing and i shall end this thread with this is

i can guarantee these so called ward fans would not buy a ward ppv
                  that doesnt make any sense, most of his fans are in the bay area, when he fights anywhere from san jose to oakland his fights are packed and actually draw. maybe hes not a big ppv attraction, but people show up to his fights. how many african american fighters can even claim a following these days even in their hometowns?

stop being so daft, talking about how much a fan you ARENT of his yet wasting time with semantics like "i bet they wont buy a ppv of his!" who ****ing cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    To win more fans he could target more of the Christian market.

Maybe on his ring entrance carry a large cross.
                    With the thorns on his head

Comment

I agree he's pretty boring, and I love watching technical fighters but all that holding, clinching and little power just make for a very boring fight. And his style is effective you almost already know he's gonna win, by UD in boring fashion. He's good at what he does, and has found a great way to ensure victories but he's boring as hell to watch. But no way does Bute beat him, forget about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X