No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    I don't care how the money is split. But don't cry about 50/50 when Manny said that he would take less money to JUST TO MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN, not long ago.

Say that to me, not to anyone else dude. And while you're at it, post that link where "Manny had late May/early June on his mind" when he said that he would accept less than 50% of the purse. Thanks.
    Cmon man youre reaching and you know it. Its a given considering the circumstances. Manny is not going to say"OO i accept less only if its late may/ early June" If when he said it he thought Floyd is going to jail and cant fight May 5th when he said it. Now that he knows May 5th is on the table, circumstances change man.

Can you come to reality for once? be objective man.

Comment

• Manny should have kept his trap shut about saying he would take less money.Saying that, Floyd should accept 50/50 if they have the fight on May 5th.
      The main problem is-these guys will make bankloads fighting opponents who will accept a couple million while Manny and Floyd take home the rest.50 percent to these guys is a major sacrifice since they usually see 75-90%.

I would love to hear the conversation that took place between Floyd and Pac-especially from Manny's side since Floyd told him he won't do 50/50.I wonder if he was ok with that.Manny would probably take less if he didn't have to shell out over 25% to Arum.

At the end of the day,I don't believe this fight is going to be that exciting for all of the drama and problems it would take to make it.I think Floyd will win, but it certainly wont be a war that casual fans would crave for the long wait to make this fight possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
        I don't even think it's about greed. It's probably more about giving Bob Arum less money. Still, I would like to see Floyd himself say it and it not come from an e-mail. Even Michael Koncz stated a few days ago that purse wasn't an issue anymore. If Pacquiao is this horrible at making decisions(foolishly being on record for willing to take less money), signing to Golden Boy when he's with Top Rank...imagine how his Top Rank contract looks like?
        Did floyd also said this? Manny Pacquiao your next and then the next day he did not say it. Lol! Total ass clowns believe in floyd. Huggers, d. riders all has pea sized brains. I can't blame them, they really like to hug lying criminals

Comment

• if floyd rejected 50-50, how much does he wants? it shouldn't stop there, he has to tell them what he wants that's why it's called negotiation. who knows a 52-48 will work for pac

****...why am i still positive this fight will happen?

**** them both divas...it's so unfortunate that these 2 mother****ers got on top of boxing at the same time only to ruin everything by refusing to fight each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirk diggler uk View Post
            your idiotic stance which has been proven wrong. Look, dumbass dirk has been proved right all along! Neither of these dickheads want the fight. Floyd knows that the fight wont get done for anything less than 50/50. Its hot air and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

You can apologise to me any time you're ready.
            why did pac say he would agree to take less than 50/50 brother? When did floyd say 50/50 wasnt okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
              FLOYD MAYWEATHER is a Coward - ESPN ... Look that up on YouTube.
              Funniest thing happened, I was on youtube looking at that old tired ass video you ramble on about like a stupid **** and I came across this one too...

Comment

• 50/50 only

manny is on par with floyd. his last bout did 1.4 mil and floyds supposedly did 1.25 but grossed $87mil. if you do the math at $80 a pop that comes out to 1.08 million ppv sales. Alot of people asked for their money back and I thing that number reflects that. Floyd said no but you wll make more than you ever made in your career, well so will yu floyd. Manny dont take anything less than 50/50. You worked for it.

Comment

• Can't cosign Floyd on this one. That was some bull$h!t.

Comment

• Originally posted by hoya4prez View Post
                    Good. **** Pacquiao. He's done absolutely NOTHING to get this fight made. Floyd's been working his azz off to get it done.

Like it or not, Pac doesn't deserve half after all of this BS.
                    Let me tell you one thing, Floyd is always be Floyd, he loves giving hopes to fans to put his rival reaps all the blames! But when his rival agreed on his terms, he will spoil the fun by demanding what he knows unacceptable to his rival, and he could use it as another excuse to torpedo the hopes he had built. Pac fans and to non-partisan fans knows Floyd's ploys better, yet to Floyd fans, they will stand blindedly no matter what he says.

Floyd doesn't want a part of Manny, that's why he called him in a very purpose to disagree on manny's camp terms to end everything, so he could cherry pick again his next opponent on May 5. Just like 50/50 sharing is what many fans saw should be, but the only viable thing he could spoil the party after Manny agreed Floyd's other terms.

Comment

• Arum told Pacquiao to ask for 50/50...just a few months ago he said he would take less to make the fight happen

Mayweather should have told him "I WILL GLADLY DO 50/50 WITH YOU IF YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM BOB ARUM"

this fight don't even need any of those LEACH PROMOTERS who are just looking to cash in (BOB ARUM)

Comment

Working...
                      X