Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    keep fooling yourself into believing that crap. i'll believe you when you stop defending the pu55y's roadblocks. easy fight, easy money. my a55. that's not the picture normal people are getting from his dumb followers.

Floyd phoning him in person is a roadblock is it , your so dumb Im shocked , I didnt think people could be as gullible as you .

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      Arum did this already, with the countdown clock on his Top Rank website, he did this without agreeing to random blood testing up til the day of the fight. If you go back and start looking back(articles/you tube vids/interviews)to when this fight was being mentioned you will find a ton more blame on Arum and crew. Floyd is at fault for not speaking up like this a long time ago....he let Arum manipulate the press and information for far to long, although he states he doesn't care what people say about him, u can see it has been eating at him...the fact that he was portrayed as scared. The evidence is out there, look at it, hell it helped me jump off the Pacquiao bandwagon a long time ago.
      Exactly and when Arum did that whole countdown thing, did Mayweather adhere to it? No. Why? Cos he wont be dictated to like that. Same thing. The egos are too big on each side to ever allow this fight to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        There is no contract obligation to fight on May 5th at the MGM.

There just isn't, history proves this.
        There is an agreement with the courts, though.

Additionally, Wrinkler advised BoxingScene.com about the existing agreement with the Clark County Judicial Court, which also directs Mayweather to fight on May 5th. ....The judge, per the request of Mayweather and Wrinkler, delayed the start of the sentence to June 1- in order to allow Mayweather to fight May 5 at the MGM.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...-5-date--48679

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Exactly and when Arum did that whole countdown thing, did Mayweather adhere to it? No. Why? Cos he wont be dictated to like that. Same thing. The egos are too big on each side to ever allow this fight to happen.
          You have to remember that Mayweather was still the man, when this thing kicked off, he already gave up a ton in the original negotiation....10 mil per lb over 147, smaller ring, 8 oz gloves(known for bad hands), he orginally wanted a 60/40 split(again he was still top dog), he came off and agreed to 50/50 split......Pac's camp orginally had no problem with RBT(hell remember Floyd came off the orginal up to date of fight to 14 days out, I think this gets lost and shows how much Floyd gave into Manny's demands)....Arum steps in and starts the excuses and decides he's going to milk Manny before he agrees to any fight with Mayweather.

So in that sense you have to understand why Mayweather, ignored the time clock, why?? Arum never agreed to RBT.....would he have if they did? Who knows, but yes both of these guys have huge egos, but unfortunately I think Pac's boss is the one we should be blaming.....blame Floyd for allowing it to get out of hand and not speaking up earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Floyd phoning him in person is a roadblock is it , your so dumb Im shocked , I didnt think people could be as gullible as you .
            it is a road block and a pr move !!!!!!!! the stooge knows damn well manny is a congressman and has congressional duties to uphold !!!! so what does the stooge do he tryes to catch manny off guard while he is trying to work out a bill in legistration !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
              You have to remember that Mayweather was still the man, when this thing kicked off, he already gave up a ton in the original negotiation....10 mil per lb over 147, smaller ring, 8 oz gloves(known for bad hands), he orginally wanted a 60/40 split(again he was still top dog), he came off and agreed to 50/50 split......Pac's camp orginally had no problem with RBT(hell remember Floyd came off the orginal up to date of fight to 14 days out, I think this gets lost and shows how much Floyd gave into Manny's demands....Arum steps in and starts the excuses and decides he's going to milk Manny before he agrees to any fight with Mayweather.
              look at how the pu55y's apologists overrate the boring boxer. pacman was virtually on the top world during the 1st negotiation. i wouldn't even accept 60 split against that boring pu55y. who tf do you think he is? tyson? srl, ali? only reason why he became known is because of hoya. since then hoya's fans followed him around and watched his fights to see him lose. he's nothing as far as fans who want to see an entertaining fight. most of his fights are rip offs. and you want to reward a boring pu55y with a boring style?

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                it is a road block and a pr move !!!!!!!! the stooge knows damn well manny is a congressman and has congressional duties to uphold !!!! so what does the stooge do he tryes to catch manny off guard while he is trying to work out a bill in legistration !!!!!!!
                wtf is legistration? you guys are sounding really pathetic

Comment

• I crack up every time I read a post made by one of these apparent internet lawyers that want Mayweather to move the date back

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    look at how the pu55y's apologists overrate the boring boxer. pacman was virtually on the top world during the 1st negotiation. i wouldn't even accept 60 split against that boring pu55y. who tf do you think he is? tyson? srl, ali? only reason why he became known is because of hoya. since then hoya's fans followed him around and watched his fights to see him lose. he's nothing as far as fans who want to see an entertaining fight. most of his fights are rip offs. and you want to reward a boring pu55y with a boring style?

Really dude?? Internet heroes calling people pu55y, wow how original. Facts are facts dude, Pac rose when Mayweather walked away, last time I checked when he did he was top billing, when he came back PPV showed he still was. I bet you buy his fights to see him lose....either way you help his numbers. Is Pac more exciting then Mayweather, yup he is, he's a brawler with speed, who gets hit, which makes for exciting fights. Mayweather is a tactical, methodical fighter who capitilizes on mistakes and rarely gets hit. If your reason for hating Mayweather is because he doesn't stand there and take a beating, then more power to you, but a man that has fought his whole damn life...90+ amateur fights, 42-0 against professional boxers and champs, is now a pu55y....give credit where credit is due, Mayweather is far from being a pu55y

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                      I know that Mya sig is serious, but please tell me your not, with this post

Comment

Working...
                      X