No announcement yet.

NEWS: Bob Arum: "Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    You better believe it! Don't worry, I have this on bookmark already to go when June strolls around. I hope he picks Marquez next so he can get that cut reopened and Arum says that he can't fight until May 2017 at the earliest....then after Floyd fights someone else, they schedule a Manny fight a month later.
    That seems to be the patterns of how they've scheduled Manny's last four fights.

Comment

• i aint a pac fan anymore...

Comment

• So you all see now? It was ALWAYS all about Arum and his money. Arum thinks HE runs Floyds career as well as Manny's. Arum wants HIM to be the "go to" guy to make the fight happen.

Arum no matter what he lies about. How much he stalls...BOB ARUM gets his name out there as the ONE making or breaking the fight. THAT is what Arum WANTS. As if he's bigger than Floyd and Manny COMBINED.

Arum will milk Manny till he's dry feeding him in house guaranteed 'wins' till Arum decides he's milked Manny for all he's worth KNOWING Floyd stands to make the biggest payday of his career vs. his cash coward.

Get it through your heads. ARUM wants to control EVERYTHING.

So now we move on..

Arum is happy he gets to keep Manny alive to continue milking him dry off of legions of morons who only like the IDEA of Manny Pacquiao the 'warrior' and 'pride' of the Philippines.

Manny is happy because he knows all along his promoter NEVER intends to put him in vs. Mayweather so he can continue his false 'legacy' and money making.

And Manny's Stans are happy the hype train lives on and doesn't inflict their nation with a devestatingly embarrassing defeat at the reality of a Mayweather fight.

In the end Arum will rob Pac of all his money and as much money as Manny's people care to dish out.

Manny won't be so happy then.

Manny 'fights' for the 'people' and supposedly 'helps' them out...Anyone ever wonder how much money the Philippines helps Manny out with that Arum steals from them all??

Last bu not least. Whoever pays or paid in the past for Manny's recent fights is a complete fool. I wouldn't pay a dime to watch that (in Bob Arums own words) 'entertainment'.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          i aint a pac fan anymore...
          I'm still a Pacquiao fan but I'm disappointed in him

Comment

• Lets be real here, all Bob Arum cares about is money going into his pocket. He could careless about the fans and what they think at this point. That's why he wont let Manny fight on May 5th period. He (Bob Arum) will lose a boat load of money if the fight is May 5th and he wont let that happen. Boxing fans around the world don't mean a damn thing to Bob right now. He would rather put more money into his pocket then to give the fans what they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              So can FLOYD....
              Close your account G@Y-BOY! you are a bigger f@ggot than Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                Lets be real here, all Bob Arum cares about is money going into his pocket. He could careless about the fans and what they think at this point. That's why he wont let Manny fight on May 5th period. He (Bob Arum) will lose a boat load of money if the fight is May 5th and he wont let that happen. Boxing fans around the world don't mean a damn thing to Bob right now. He would rather put more money into his pocket then to give the fans what they want.
                I agree Arum is being pathetic

Comment

• i do hope the fight never happens.

can't stomach the thought of rewarding a boring pu55y with $100 million.

Comment

• lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(really mad as ****)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o(**** im gone to bed)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      i do hope the fight never happens.

can't stomach the thought of rewarding a boring pu55y with $100 million.

Me either. Pac doesn't deserve that money especially after the performance against Mosley. He put me to sleep in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X