• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    okc vs miami

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      okc vs miami
      Yup I'm kinda thinking the same, but we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Yup I'm kinda thinking the same, but we'll see.
        miami could win if lebron shows up in the 4th qtr

Comment

• Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
          i don't get it either

which one is better..

May 5th?

or

extra seats?

If it ain't gonna happen may 5th, i doubt it's ganna happen this fall.

Brace yourself till next year.

Don't forget to thank Pacquiao and Arum for the great ride!

lol

By Arum's math... No fight is more money then fight without stadium...

How does that work?

I dont get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
            -would have liked may 5th but november is all good..mayweather can stick to his commitments.
            -for the people means some of the 99% can actually go to the fight.
            -arum making a stadium is sorta mobbish.
            -n tell dan rafael **** the giants!
            Floyd is not gonna come out of jail straight into a training camp. This fight isn't happening until next year if ever at this rate.

Comment

• Oh wait, we can't fight you in nearly 5 months time, I have to build a stadium first and fill it with people.

What kind of bullshit is this?

...and I hope Manny realises he just flushed credibility down the crapper by allowing this hateful buffoon to control his career.

Comment

• We have two fighters that have NO business in the ring with Floyd DYING to fight him, doing campaigns and that crap. And the other "best" fighter in the world did EVERYTHING to avoid getting in the ring to fight him. That's pathetic.

Comment

• This latest episode of this three-year soap-opera has led me to conclude the following:

Fact: Pacman is Arum's tool and fool for life
                  Fact: Arum is the most foulest pig that ever lived
                  Fact: Pacman is too stupid and manipulative to hold political positions
                  Fact: Team Pacman is terrified of Floyd Mayweather
                  Fact: Team Pacman wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face

Floyd can be blamed for many things ... but for once, for once, unlike team pacman, he put it all on the table and called Arum's, Pacman's, Roach's bluff and they folded, knowing all they had was a bunch of excuses.

Totally and completely disgusting ... and you can count on my boycott of any PPV featuring Pacman outside of a fight with Mayweather.

I'm ****in done with this ****!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                    We have two fighters that have NO business in the ring with Floyd DYING to fight him, doing campaigns and that crap. And the other "best" fighter in the world did EVERYTHING to avoid getting in the ring to fight him. That's pathetic.
                    Its pathetic on every level

Comment

• Astonishing cowardice displayed by Pacquiao. He better hope his sugar daddy Blob Arum has as much influence over the media as some people says he does. He's going to need it if he wants to salvage anything of his reputation.

Comment

Working...
                      X