No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson's Appeal Could Force Khan To Explore Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson's Appeal Could Force Khan To Explore Options

Lamont Peterson has lodged "a comprehensive written appeal" against the WBA's decision to order a rematch against Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Unless peterson gets manny,I see no other reason y he wont fight khan.
    I dont see him getting 50 -50 split with marquez or bradley.

Comment

Peterson was happy to give Khan a rematch as he said in the post-fight intereview.

It's all the things that have happened since then, with the Khan camp pulling their weight and effectively bullying Peterson into a rematch and dragging his name in the mud that have soured things.

Comment

Someone needs to tell Khan that he isn't the champion anymore therefore he's not in the driver's seat. He got the much bigger purse the first time so if he really wants a rematch he needs to be thinking 60 Peterson 40 Khan and at least 2 million plus to start. Anything less, Peterson should be looking else where.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Peterson was happy to give Khan a rematch as he said in the post-fight intereview.

It's all the things that have happened since then, with the Khan camp pulling their weight and effectively bullying Peterson into a rematch and dragging his name in the mud that have soured things.

Not only that but have to remember that before Peterson became mandatory he was lowballed with an insulting offer by Khan and turned it down.

Khan's team act like they are doing a huge favor by giving the champ 50%?

That's funny. Peterson should do just like Khan did to him.

"70-30, I'm the champ, I've got the belts". That's where I would start. Peterson should settle for no less than 60% of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Unless peterson gets manny,I see no other reason y he wont fight khan.
            I dont see him getting 50 -50 split with marquez or bradley.
            peterson is on pac's table so i think they are waiting for pac to make the decision. i think after that khan is the best option for peterson. career high payday and best chance to win again.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Lamont Peterson has lodged "a comprehensive written appeal" against the WBA's decision to order a rematch against Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Khan and his team of taxi drivers will look very stupid in all this

Comment

Take a gift and run.

Comment

Pac has got four separate fighters waiting around for his ass, when he should be fighting Mayweather.

Comment

All those idiots who keeps saying 50-50 is not a good deal are all high, where else would Peterson get as much money unless he fights pacquiao. Khan has the drawing power even without the belts. Money to khan is nothing because he can go back to the U.K and sell out 20,000 seat arenas, where as Peterson would be lucky to get even 5000 in the U.S even with his 2 belts

Comment

Working...
                    X