No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mystery Man Admits He Helped Correct Khan-Peterson Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    Considering the 10-8 score change was round 7, a round in which Khan was pentalized a point and it being impossible for him to recieve 10 points and considering the other two judges scored it 10-8 Peterson, its obviously was a mistake by a judge that was corrected
    It was. And it begs the question...if that judge made such a dumb and blatant error, how many more did he make?

Comment

It doesn't really matter to me if they fight again or not. Maybe Khan even does win if they fight again. I scored it 113-112 Peterson. The 2 things I learned from this fight are 1) Khan is not an elite fighter and 2) he's a crybaby. I had actually been on the bandwagon of wanting to see a Khan-Floyd fight, but not now. I also had sided with Khan that Bradley was scared and thought he couldn't beat Khan, and now after watching a guy Bradley won every round against beat him I'm not so sure. Khan's running and lack of fighting spirit in the ring and his whining and complaining out of it has made it impossible for me to have a bit of respect for him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Khan didn't fight well. He certainly did enough to win.
        wrong.........certainly means he won without a doubt. the fight was razor close.........it could have been for ether man or a draw.

KHAN IS STILL TALKING ABOUT MAYWEATHER AFTER SUCH A **** PERFORMANCE..........khan will get ko'd against mayweather in 2 rounds @ this point...........

Comment

The WBA officials score is NOT an official score. Also, judges do not keep a running total. After every round the referee collects a score card from each judge, and hands them to the commission supervisor, who keeps the running tally at the commission table.

The WBA official could have scored it 500-23 and it would not have affected the official score.

I agree that Khan got hosed by the referee's deductions, but thats where it ends. All this foolishness going on about the scorecards is silly..........

Comment

It was. And it begs the question...if that judge made such a dumb and blatant error, how many more did he make?
            that would be speculating............

those that have eyes saw khan throwing pitty pat shots, running, holding, pushing.

(go back and look at the first round. khan swipes peterson with a elbow across the neck, then he punches him) peterson looks very hurt from that elbow to the neck punch combo..........thats a move that could have gotten 2 points taken away from khan.

matter fact skip to 09:58

Comment

The only lack of professionalism came from the officials in Washington D.C.

Why is Khan unprofessional for drawing attention to it?

Weird.

Because that had nothing to do with what happened in the ring. Politics had nothing to do with the fact that Khan was outhustled by Peterson. Khan was arrogant and believing his own hype and loss the fight. A professional should know and follow the rules and should be able to take a loss in a close fight that could've gone either way.

Comment

Thats a way you can look at it. But supposedly Welch fixed those errors. Did someone else point them out, Yes should he had been near the official, no. If the errors werent fixed and it was later found Khan didnt win. Would we be standing behind Peterson's allegations

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  wtf so he has ADMITTED HE INFLUENCED THE SCORING, a third party who should not have been in the arena let alone near the judges has admitted to changing the scorecards

how on earth can the ibf not rule this a no contest after he has admitted altering the cards?
                  No he is saying he saw an error too which he pointed out to the WBA Official who corrected his mistake. There is no influence.

Comment

lol, all i know is khan is quite the whiny b*tch and hes lost a lot of respect over this whole episode. fans dont like whiners, and thats really what he is.

Comment

Whether you love khan or hate him this sort of thing should not happen in our sport, But at the same time am glad Khan got what happen to him in Washington, He was the champion and because of either making more money or overconfidence he decides to take the fight in his opponents backyard, I have to applaud him for having the guts to go into his opponents backyard but I don't think he should have.

Comment

Working...
                      X