"I'm ready to fight Pacquiao 5/5/12 Bob Arum know the date can't change"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skyscraper in 15 days.
    Can't build a temp stadium in 115?

Oh sorry, I'm mistaken. It's cuts we can't heal in 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      You are such a blind and ignorant *******. I almost forgot why I stopped arguing with you in the first place.
      Stopped arguing? When the hell did you start? I've never seen you here before this thread.

Can you openly admit that if it were the other way around and Pacquiao were obliged to MGM May 5th and Floyd said he wanted to make an outdoor stadium, you would have the same opinion? The answer is NO. You are a ******* through and through and I have read your idiocy on this forum for a long time. Every one of your posts is an ignorant and baseless defense of your idol Manny Pacquiao and a defense to his team.
      If Manny was 'obliged' to the MGM 2 weeks before a Floyd-Someone else fight and claimed he made those arrangements with Floyd in mind, without ever consulting Floyd about it... well, I'd be asking the same questions I am about Floyd. I saw Floyd's play from a mile away, immediately, dude is probably a terrible poker player. I said from the jump, you can ask guys like Imdazed and others, that Floyd did this with the intention of fighting a GBP Mexican. I was called all sorts of ugly, hurtful names '*******', etc

But then what happened? Stories started pouring out that Guerrero and Canelo were the finalists to win the Floyd sweepstakes. Nothing's changed. Floyd tweeting for attention=announcement for the Canelo fight is coming soon. I'll try to look surprised when it happens.

You are pathetic. Deep down in your ******* heart and spine you know that Pacquiao will lose this fight. You know that these are all excuses, and you know that it is ridiculous to believe you need to construct an outdoor stadium to make this fight happen.

Late at night after you and the knights of the ako pa ha circle jerk around the round table to a poster of a shirtless manny pacquiao, I know you lay your head down and actually find comfort in the fact that this fight has not taken place, and you are happy that Arum drags it out and does not allow it to happen because once it does, your idol is done, and honestly you aren't going to be able to deal with it because your love for Manny pacquiao goes much deeper than that of "just a fan."
      Fascinating stuff here, really

Comment

Awaiting the the reaction from Bob and Co.

Why doesn't he call us?

Endless BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Stopped arguing? When the hell did you start? I've never seen you here before this thread.

If Manny was 'obliged' to the MGM 2 weeks before a Floyd-Someone else fight and claimed he made those arrangements with Floyd in mind, without ever consulting Floyd about it... well, I'd be asking the same questions I am about Floyd. I saw Floyd's play from a mile away, immediately, dude is probably a terrible poker player. I said from the jump, you can ask guys like Imdazed and others, that Floyd did this with the intention of fighting a GBP Mexican. I was called all sorts of ugly, hurtful names '*******', etc

But then what happened? Stories started pouring out that Guerrero and Canelo were the finalists to win the Floyd sweepstakes. Nothing's changed. Floyd tweeting for attention=announcement for the Canelo fight is coming soon. I'll try to look surprised when it happens.

Fascinating stuff here, really
          Your argument just keep going around in circles. I have a feeling youre just pretending to be more stupid than you actually are at this point. ARUM ADMITTED TO NOT RETURNING SCHAFER'S CALL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, THAT ALONE MAKES ANYTHING ARUM SAY NULL AND VOID.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Learn what the word 'average' means

You can't wait 3 weeks?

It's not the wait that's the problem. We're just judging from Arum's excuse patterns. If Floyd does accept May 26 or whenever and go through all that tedious process with the judge, judging from Arum's excuse patterns, Bob Arum is most likely going to come up with some other excuse. That 3 weeks can turn to months. Months to years.

Comment

in china they can build 12 story buildings in less than 15 days, they could get a ****ing stadium if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

skyscraper in 15 days.
                Can't build a temp stadium in 115?

Oh sorry, I'm mistaken. It's cuts we can't heal in 5 months.
                damn man beat me to it Lol

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
                  Because as people keep stating the obvious over and over. His jail sentence was delayed because he has a legal obligation. If he wants to fight on another day he will have to go before the court again and plead with the judge. Bob Arum being a former lawyer knows this and is just using different dates to prevent the fight from happening. Also most likely if he goes before the judge to plead another date theres a possibility of pissing off the judge. Its also time consuming and unecessary when he already has the stadium booked as opposed to Arum that is just calling random dates with no definate stadium or specific date.
                  Also, I'm sure that if Mayweather already has an agreement with MGM, they aren't going to just say: "oh, you want to fight somewhere else? Go right ahead!" Especially because I don't think MGM was part of the group planning to build the supposed stadium. If Mayweather doesn't fight there he will ruin his great relationship with MGM and possibly get into more legal issues. Arum knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Awaiting the the reaction from Bob and Co.

Why doesn't he call us?

Endless BS.

It's been endless BS since they ran away from the fight to fight Clottey. Manny doesn't want anything to do with FMJ and never has. Arum is a great promoter. He is lying sewer rat, but a great promoter. It's been made much easier by the fact that MP fans idolise him and it really doesn't matter what he does. It wouldn't be any different if he actually did USADA testing and had a positive sample. You think puga, The Prince and the rest of these f*ggots wouldn't spin that???

Comment

• Of course the date can change.

If Flotd gets injured and can't fight may 5 does he go to jail?

Comment

Working...
                      X