Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Could Get Margarito or Mundine if No Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the wbc had one shred of integrity they would strip him and give the belt back to Martinez

Comment

margarito should stay at 154 chavez stop dishonoring yoiur dads name and fight maravilla.

Comment

Margarito will merk JCCjr

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Margarito will merk JCCjr
          for real???

Comment

OR he could fight guys in his own division who deserve a shot, e.g Martinez the MANDITORY.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              An all-Mexican showdown between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs) and Antonio Margarito (38-8, 27KOs)? The fight is possible, according to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum. First, several things would need to happen.

[Click Here To Read More]
              This is a significant fight from an entertainment perspective. Chavez Jr and Margarito match up really well stylistically. Chavez has to come forward or he will get taken a apart. He pushes the action and maybe gets a stoppage. I think Margarito beats him in great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                for real???
                Erm umm duhh! Are you blind Julia is a coward and he sucks. He sucks even against bums lol. He looks like an okay fighter for 3 rounds then his gay self is revealed lol. Margarito would walk him down and make him scream "Papehhh heell hell me!"

Comment

He needs to fight Martinez,but since the WBC is full of clucks(I don't buy the suliman bull****,he is protecting Jr.) I believe he wont...With that said, the Chavez vs Margacheto fight sounds like an intriguing fight...I believe cheto beats Jr....hope they make this fight happen so cheto can win his title and cotto can move up,whip his ass again and get his 4th divisional title....

Comment

Chavez needs to drop the belt, then fight who he wants to. If he wants to keep the belt, he needs to fight Martinez. If i were martinez, i'd drop the WBC, too!

Comment

I hope Rubio ends this circus......

Comment

Working...
                      X