No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Insists: Pacquiao Has Not Selected Opponent Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
    The best outcome from this bs would be fmj vs martinez on May 5 at 154 with peterson khan rematch and morales on the undercard. Pac vs bradley at 147 with nonito n rios fighting good opposition. Cotto vs canelo for pr parade in ny. Those three fights are better than pac v may cus may wins a ud 10 rds to 2 against pac and pac will be more gunshy than against jmm boring fight.
    thats a great list

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      I gotta say, this **** is really pissing me off. If they do indeed fight Cotto, I will definitely not be as much of a Pacquiao fan that I was before. And even if they don't, they still ducked Floyd this time around (over time Floyd is still to blame though, IMO). He should've just retired after the Margarito-fight.

Too bad there is so much money involved for the super stars these days.
      Give in totally homie. Can't blame Floyd no more because the smoke and mirrors are gone.

Comment

The only reason they haven't announce Manny's opponent name is because they're waiting for Floyd to make his announcement first. They're going to find a way to spin the whole thing on Floyd to justify Manny's next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
          Why would't gayfeather select Cotto? To ****ing scare of a real smart boxer. Cotto is too much for this fake bloober mouth. Gayfeather have been running from cotto for the last ten years. It's prohibitted to mention Cotto in his family. I've been in his training camp and that's how it is. The whole gayfeather family is overrated.

Comment

anyone but mayweather.

just can't stomach the thought of rewarding a boring pu55y with $100 million. can't wait to see the diva retire and remain the laughing stock of the world demanding out-of-this-world demands just to fight an amateurish midget from asia.

Comment

These guys are imploding.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                anyone but mayweather.

just can't stomach the thought of rewarding a boring pu55y with $100 million.
                can't wait to see the diva retire and remain the laughing stock of the world demanding out-of-this-world demands just to fight an amateurish midget from asia.

That's right stand by your man and protect Pac like Arum and roach.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  anyone but mayweather.

just can't stomach the thought of rewarding a boring pu55y with $100 million. can't wait to see the diva retire and remain the laughing stock of the world demanding out-of-this-world demands just to fight an amateurish midget from asia.

uhhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhh.....Floyd is hard to negotiate because he wait for me to create the action.....uhhhh.....ummmm...talk to my promoter bob arum.

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
                    The best outcome from this bs would be fmj vs martinez on May 5 at 154 with peterson khan rematch and morales on the undercard. Pac vs bradley at 147 with nonito n rios fighting good opposition. Cotto vs canelo for pr parade in ny. Those three fights are better than pac v may cus may wins a ud 10 rds to 2 against pac and pac will be more gunshy than against jmm boring fight.
                    Damn good list! I swear if just half of these matchups happen by early June (PR Day Parade weekend in the Concrete Jungle) that you outlined above, I'm paypaling you $20 to buy the best 6 pack imports of your choice. I think I just got a minor erection (no ****) from this list! Good looking out.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      That's right stand by your man and protect Pac like Arum and roach.
                      it's no longer about the fight. it's this silly blame/mind games *****s have been playing for years now. *****s have defended the pu55y for his lies, ie, floyd never demanded $100 million and all that ****, etc. he should suffer the consequences of ducking pacquiao for the rest of his life. how old is floyd now?

pacman's regrets would most likely involve issues concerning his mistresses when he retires. haha...boxing would be the last thing on his mind. floyd would be left still defending the pu55y behaviour he displayed in this fight.

you want to play blame/mind games? you got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X