Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Insists: Pacquiao Has Not Selected Opponent Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this is gitting funny! thought they were on the same page, team trackman need to git there ish together

Comment

Let me guess, Cotto v. Pac 2 will be contested at a bull**** catchweight of 149 lbs. Arum is too smart for the 150 catchweight b/c then he would have go in full damage control mode of not facing Martinez at 150; so now Cotto will be a dehydrated mummy on the Saturday for PR DAY Parade in NYC in June. If I'm Cotto I demand the full 154 scale or no fight especially on a weekend to celebrate 2nd & 3rd generation PR's residing in the U.S.

Comment

at this point even pac fans are pretenting they arent seeing what they are seeing,they want to beleive everything except the truth,Pac his team ,and the world over know very well that he lost the jmm fight, they know that mayweather would prolly wind up destroying pac,nobody knows this better than pac,hes going to keep fighting bums until he retires ,even pac and roach admitted JMM was a cherry pick gone wrong and the"vastly underestimated him" pac choosing cotto or someone just as hopless is aaaaalllll pac thats what hes always done since delahoya.this guy has a god -complex image to uphold in his country they arent about to let him be brutally knocked out by floyd ,they arent gonna take any chances from here on out ,it doesnt matter, the truth is out on pac anyway we all know hes a hypejob and a greedy little coward.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          at this point even pac fans are pretenting they arent seeing what they are seeing,they want to beleive everything except the truth,Pac his team ,and the world over know very well that he lost the jmm fight, they know that mayweather would prolly wind up destroying pac,nobody knows this better than pac,hes going to keep fighting bums until he retires ,even pac and roach admitted JMM was a cherry pick gone wrong and the"vastly underestimated him" pac choosing cotto or someone just as hopless is aaaaalllll pac thats what hes always done since delahoya.this guy has a god -complex image to uphold in his country they arent about to let him be brutally knocked out by floyd ,they arent gonna take any chances from here on out ,it doesnt matter, the truth is out on pac anyway we all know hes a hypejob and a greedy little coward.
          Great post - concur 100!

Comment

They're running scared stupid... and have no idea whats going on. The only thing they actually know and agree on is that Pac will never be allowed to fight Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
              Why Dont *******s explain this bullcrap!?

“We got everything done in 30 minutes,” Arum said. “Yes, he has made the choice. But I’m not gonna talk about it. Now I’m going back and let’s see if we can make what Manny wants to happen.

Now Pacs advisor with this?
              Next up Ariza?

Thats why I respect Floyd speaking for himself LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD MEN SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

You need an explanation?
              ..... and you call yourself EINSTEIN? lol!
              Last edited by ADP02; 01-15-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Bob Arum already said Pac selected who he (PAC) wanted to fight but will not release the name. Jinkee was quoted as saying that Pac wants to fight Cotto.

Comment

Im pretty much just gonna plug my ears and close my eyes until a fight is official

Comment

koncz is a liar. */me exits thread*

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                      Let me guess, Cotto v. Pac 2 will be contested at a bull**** catchweight of 149 lbs. Arum is too smart for the 150 catchweight b/c then he would have go in full damage control mode of not facing Martinez at 150; so now Cotto will be a dehydrated mummy on the Saturday for PR DAY Parade in NYC in June. If I'm Cotto I demand the full 154 scale or no fight especially on a weekend to celebrate 2nd & 3rd generation PR's residing in the U.S.
                      The best outcome from this bs would be fmj vs martinez on May 5 at 154 with peterson khan rematch and morales on the undercard. Pac vs bradley at 147 with nonito n rios fighting good opposition. Cotto vs canelo for pr parade in ny. Those three fights are better than pac v may cus may wins a ud 10 rds to 2 against pac and pac will be more gunshy than against jmm boring fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X