Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto on Golpe a Golpe right now (ESPN Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Im not lying punk, He said he only fights class A ad B figters, which he means that Martinez is not in his level..
    He never said Martinez is not on his level, he said Martinez is great and that would fight him,

So stop assuming ****!!

Comment

I agree Martinez kills Cotto!! Cotto never gives a straigt answer to who he wants to fight..

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Did he really? Maybe my spanish is bad, but I don't remember that.
        Yes, the one being the moderator of the show, said it!!

lmao hahahah

Comment

damn Cotto's spanish was too fast... kinda hard to understand.

Comment

Im not lying punk, He said he only fights class A ad B figters, which he means that Martinez is not in his level..
            Nope. He said that he was a great fighter but this was a buisness (likely impliying that the brings no money or if the money is right???).

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Did he really? Maybe my spanish is bad, but I don't remember that.
            Yeap. They did.

Comment

I agree Martinez kills Cotto!! Cotto never gives a straigt answer to who he wants to fight..
              Why would he?? To the look like a fool, like Manny and Floyd right now?

He have 5 or 6 differents fighter he can fight, so he wont jeopardize it, by start calling people out and then not fighting them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                lol, maybe Martinez needs to start wearing custom t-shirts like JMM did.
                haha, seriously. at both marquez and cotto's answer. i'd rather have dzinziruk and barker on my record than two old shot fucks like mayorga and margarito. margs was a revenge match so i guess i understand it. but haha, they said he's not fighting the best. that reason is because they won't give him a shot. and people say "fight pirog or quillin martinez". guys like cotto, chavez, and arum will look at that and say "they're nobodies"....martinez is in a hole. sucks that boxing is like this.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  He never said Martinez is not on his level, he said Martinez is great and that would fight him,

So stop assuming ****!!
                  He said he only fights level A and B fighters..What did he mean then?? why hasnt he fought Martinez then?, if Martinez been calling him out for awhile..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Cotto should be humbled Marquez even knows who the hell he is.
                    This made me laugh. I will green you when I can.

Comment

WTF?

He stated that he will like Chavez Jr, Canelo and Kirkland...he said that he would fight Martinez and (seems that he) implied that if the money was right he would fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X