Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto on Golpe a Golpe right now (ESPN Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how Marquez is answering his own questions lol

interviewing himself

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      He said he only fights level A and B fighters..What did he mean then?? why hasnt he fought Martinez then?, if Martinez been calling him out for awhile..
      Maybe, just maybe he has the opportunity to fight, Mayweather, Pacquiao again or Canelo or even Chavez jr. all bigger $$$$$$ than Martinez. Maybe, I dont know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Nope. He said that he was a great fighter but this was a buisness (likely impliying that the brings no money or if the money is right???).

Yeap. They did.
        Okay keep telling yourself that!!LMAO Cotto as always been scard of Martinez!!Oh and i did not realize that Mayorga and Foreman were class A and B fighters..

Comment

I agree Martinez kills Cotto!! Cotto never gives a straigt answer to who he wants to fight..
          That's the beauty of being a star fighter and a draw. You can pretty much fight whoever makes you the most money at the time. He has many options right now, and he'll make his choice when the Pac-Mayweather situation is decided.

That's a lot more classy than what Martinez has been doing, like a desperado calling out every popular fighter in the divisions below him and Chavez Jr.

Comment

Cotto has been a cool cat on the show.. Im beginning to like tha fool!!

Comment

Okay keep telling yourself that!!LMAO Cotto as always been scard of Martinez!!Oh and i did not realize that Mayorga and Foreman were class A and B fighters..
              Cotto scared of Martinez? hahahahaha always has been? hahahahahahahaahahahah

Martinez was a nobody till 2 years ago, Cottos resume ****s on Martinez entire existence. He beats 2 face first brawlers and now he is god? lol

STFU dude, Martinez will be expose very soon!

Comment

Cotto said Puerto Rico is in a boxing crisis, but that they have young prospects and it is just a mattter of time and how those young prospects can take advantage of their opportunities..

Comment

Cotto said, we need to get rid of the Sactioning bodies and get rid of all the ridiculus, interim, silver, superduper titles and make a single champ for the sake of boxing.

Marquez agreeed

Comment

@ Marquez and Cotto talking about fighting each other

Comment

Cotto said he would fight Marquez because Marquez is a warrior

Marquez said, too much weight advantage for Cotto!! hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X