Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto on Golpe a Golpe right now (ESPN Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also said the key to him beating Margs was strategy.. Staying off the ropes more..He did not totaly discount fighting Margs again in the future. They showed a video of Martinez calling him out, they aked him what he thoght, He said Martinez was not on his level..

Comment

Cotto said floyd is a great, great fighter!!!

He likes Pacquiao style better

But they should fight to see whos better, cuz styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        He also said the key to him beating Margs was strategy.. Staying off the ropes more..He did not totaly discount fighting Margs again in the future. They showed a video of Martinez calling him out, they aked him what he thoght, He said Martinez was not on his level..
        He didnt said Martinez wasnt on his level, he said Martinez being fighting C and B level fighters and has to sit with his own team, to see why he hasnt got that big fight he wants!!

Stop liying!!

Comment

Lets be honest, Martinez murders Cotto.

Took me a while to find Golpe a golpe... hopefully it's not over

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Lets be honest, Martinez murders Cotto.

Took me a while to find Golpe a golpe... hopefully it's not over
            No its not, they talking Canelo and Chavez jr with Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              JMM said Martinez needs to earn a big fight, by fighting good fighters and make the public demand it, not begg for it!
              lol, maybe Martinez needs to start wearing custom t-shirts like JMM did.

Comment

Cotto and marquez shodowing on how Cotto beat MArgo in the 2nd fight!!

Comment

He didnt said Martinez wasnt on his level, he said Martinez being fighting C and B level fighters and has to sit with his own team, to see why he hasnt got that big fight he wants!!

Stop liying!!
                  Im not lying punk, He said he only fights class A ad B figters, which he means that Martinez is not in his level..

Comment

the annoucers saying Martinez is begging for a big fight, it makes him look bad!
                    Did he really? Maybe my spanish is bad, but I don't remember that.

Comment

Great interview! R E C O R D I N G !

Comment

Working...
                      X