Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse Manny's blatant ducking of Floyd or Bradley's blatant ducking of Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    Why would Pac want a 10 million pound over weight penalty when Floyd never missed 147 lbs ever? It's just a little negotiating. Floyd accepted, Pac didn't.

Kinda ******, don't ya think?
    PBF came in two pounds overweight in his fight with Marquez, buddy.
    He's willing to pay $600K for it.

Now can I have an answer to my question? Why would you need
    stringent testing on an amateurish midget? Floyd is the best fighter
    in the world. He beats Martinez, Cotto, Margarito, you name it in
    fantasy fights. Pac lost three times against Marquez according to
    Floyd and many fans, he fought shot fighters, etc.

Why would you demand stringent testing on an overrated boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      PBF came in two pounds overweight in his fight with Marquez, buddy.
      He's willing to pay $600K for it.

Now can I have an answer to my question? Why would you need
      stringent testing on a amateurish midget? Floyd is the best fighter
      in the world. He beats Martinez, Cotto, Margarito, you name it in
      fantasy fights. Pac lost three times against Marquez according to
      Floyd and many fans, he fought shot fighters, etc.

Why would you demand stringent testing on an overrated boxer?
      Pacquiao didn't want Floyd to cheat, so he had his clause, Floyd didn't want Pac to cheat, so he had his clause.

I don't see the issue, it all evened out. Pac just didn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Khan just looked average against Peterson.

Pacquiao looked like Pacquiao against Marquez.

Manny "Mediocreman" Pacquiao and Amir "Average" Khan should fight eachother to see who is the better of the two most overrated fighters at 140-147.
        Best post I've seen in a long time!!

Although I must say at least Khan doesn't fight shot fighters or makes up mannyweights to fight at.

Comment

Bradley was more blatant while Mannys duck is of more importance.
          I do feel Bradley was clowned worse though. Probably because he can't hide behind his promoter.

Comment

Pacquiao/Mayweather wasn't a catchweight.

So why did Pacquiao do it against Oscar?
            so because Floyd/Marquez was a catchweight its Ok for Floyd to come in overweight? Fact is he broke the weight agreement

Your arguing semantics here, so i cant take you seriously.

And what did Pacquiao do against Oscar? Your acting like Manny demanded Oscar at 147. Manny came up from 135 to 140 to fight David Diaz, and then to 147 to fight Oscar. Did you want Manny to go from 135 to 154 or 160 to fight Oscar. Again stop being ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              so because Floyd/Marquez was a catchweight its Ok for Floyd to come in overweight? Fact is he broke the weight agreement

Your arguing semantics here, so i cant take you seriously.

And what did Pacquiao do against Oscar? Your acting like Manny demanded Oscar at 147. Manny came up from 135 to 140 to fight David Diaz, and then to 147 to fight Oscar. Did you want Manny to go from 135 to 154 or 160 to fight Oscar. Again stop being ******.
              Where did I say it was ok? If Pacquiao/Floyd was a catchweight of 144 then I'd see your point, fact is- it wasn't.

Manny had Oscar agree to a 1 million overweight penalty for 147. Why?

Comment

Where did I say it was ok? If Pacquiao/Floyd was a catchweight of 144 then I'd see your point, fact is- it wasn't.

Manny had Oscar agree to a 1 million overweight penalty for 147. Why?
                Fact is Floyd broke weight contracts before, which caused Manny to add that stipulation.

Manny never tested positive before, but Floyd asked for drug test.

Im done with you, i rather argue with Coach Webb right now because atleast he doesnt try to hide his ******ity.

Comment

Pacquiao didn't want Floyd to cheat, so he had his clause, Floyd didn't want Pac to cheat, so he had his clause.

I don't see the issue, it all evened out. Pac just didn't want it.
                  You have evidence Pac cheated? Why, in your opinion, is Pac suspected of cheating? Tell me about it. Which fight? Give me clues. Anything. Think about it and I'll wait.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace to this sport,
                    He will be remembered as a coward and a joke.

Real boxing fans know he been cherrypicking throughout his whole career and he will be remembered for being the reason the biggest fight in history never happened and constantly disappointing fight fans.

At on the top the fact he is maybe using illegal steroids, this man is nothing but a bum who got his ass handed to him three times by JMM and probably paid the judges off.

He ducks any tough opponent and has been doing so for years, When he got KTFO by Singsurat he ducked a rematch to get his belt back and moved up in weight.
                    How anyone can respect this fuucking faggot I will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Fact is Floyd broke weight contracts before, which caused Manny to add that stipulation.

Manny never tested positive before, but Floyd asked for drug test.

Im done with you, i rather argue with Coach Webb right now because atleast he doesnt try to hide his ******ity.
                      Never tested positive for a urine test. Random blood throughout camp is a different story.

Just like Floyd never missed 147, but missed 144.

One accepted and wanted to make the fight, then the other ran from the negotiating table.

Comment

Working...
                      X