Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse Manny's blatant ducking of Floyd or Bradley's blatant ducking of Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    You have evidence Pac cheated? Why, in your opinion, is Pac suspected of cheating? Tell me about it. Which fight? Give me clues. Anything. Think about it and I'll wait.

Pac looking amazing fighting Cotto and Hatton. Then saying no to blood tests, then looks lackluster against Clottey, Mosley- then agrees to blood tests, like all those excuses as to why he COULDN"T do the tests don't matter anymore- is all the evidence I need to see Pac was hiding something.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Never tested positive for a urine test. Random blood throughout camp is a different story.

Just like Floyd never missed 147, but missed 144.

One accepted and wanted to make the fight, then the other ran from the negotiating table.
      Usually i think *****s are just playing ******, but this one is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        is that supposed to be you in your avatar? what an accurate representation.

Comment

Who the hell does Pac and Arum think they are fooling.....didn't Mayweather agree to 50/50 split the first time?

Both Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather agreed to a 50-50 split of the fight purse which is equivalent to an astronomical amount of $50 million guaranteed purse, whoa. The windfall of cash does not stop there, as both fighters will get the lion's share of the pay-per-view which is estimated to breach the $150 million barrier. Both fighters will also receive from gate attendance and their respective sponsors). --- The two titans in boxing finally agreed to term as their fight will take on March 13, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            A *****? No sir, just telling it how it is.

Now go hop in bed with the other *******s and mourn your hero being exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Pac looking amazing fighting Cotto and Hatton. Then saying no to blood tests, then looks lackluster against Clottey, Mosley- then agrees to blood tests, like all those excuses as to why he COULDN"T do the tests don't matter anymore- is all the evidence I need to see Pac was hiding something.
              So all you have is Pac beat Cotto and Hatton.

There you go.

An asian midget is not supposed to beat these guys, eh?

I'll just leave you alone, buddy. Keep on ****riding.

Comment

2 duck moves giving to us graciously by the good folks over at TRP. Bradley's duck move was pretty bad, but Manny's cherade is the most epic con job in boxing history. When you have a ***ish man who thrives in an old wise guy town, you get a crooked boss who bribes, cons, lies, cheats, and steals. Manny's the p4p catchweight king of top rank. Bradley's a busta who watched the top rank wayy of ducking fighters and he wanted to join the bandwagon. He got conned into a contract with the promise of a Pacquiao fight. Little does he know that the concern they express for cuts [which is an excuse], there would be no way they ever put him in ther with Pacquiao. If they're claiming they fear cuts, then they better not announce Bradley as the next opponent.

Comment

LOL @ the Pacquiao fans in panic mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace to this sport,
                    He will be remembered as a coward and a joke.

Real boxing fans know he been cherrypicking throughout his whole career and he will be remembered for being the reason the biggest fight in history never happened and constantly disappointing fight fans.

At on the top the fact he is maybe using illegal steroids, this man is nothing but a bum who got his ass handed to him three times by JMM and probably paid the judges off.

He ducks any tough opponent and has been doing so for years, When he got KTFO by Singsurat he ducked a rematch to get his belt back and moved up in weight.
                    How anyone can respect this fuucking faggot I will never know.
                    He tends to pick up the ******ed fans who know nothing about boxing. Also the racist fans who just want to see the #1 p4p, Mayweather, take a fall

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      So all you have is Pac beat Cotto and Hatton.

There you go.

An asian midget is not supposed to beat these guys, eh?

I'll just leave you alone, buddy. Keep on ****riding.

That's all you got from that?

The US education system for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X