Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse Manny's blatant ducking of Floyd or Bradley's blatant ducking of Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.............dp

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Khan just looked average against Peterson.

Pacquiao looked like Pacquiao against Marquez.

Manny "Mediocreman" Pacquiao and Amir "Average" Khan should fight eachother to see who is the better of the two most overrated fighters at 140-147.
      Who would you favor in that fight? Looks like coach Roach aint all he's cracked up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Oh c'mon. Pacquiao hands down.

He can't take tests, made a ton of excuses as to why he couldn't. Magically a year later he can take them?

Arum doesn't want to make the fight because Floyd would slander him and Pac during 24/7?

Mayweather has a date set up, now Pac can't fight May 5th when he was about to, if he could have gotten Marquez...

It's embarrassing to the sport.
        Not according to his fans...

Comment

Bradley didn't turn down 50 mill I vote pacquiao

Comment

Why would the FOTD duck a fight? This is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              “To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

http://www.mp8.ph/news/category/mp8-exclusive-news

this is all that's standing in the way now. pac didn't specifically say "lets fight on may 5th", but it's pretty much suggested in that quote because if he wanted late may instead he would have also requested it as the other term that floyd needs to agree to.
              ROFL look how hard this ******* is trying.

Comment

Manny's ducking of Floyd is the biggest duck of all time. No fighter has a chance to make 50+ million and is still running scared like a bitch. I’m embarrassed for manny and the sport of boxing this guy is a disgrace to our sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  “To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

http://www.mp8.ph/news/category/mp8-exclusive-news

this is all that's standing in the way now. pac didn't specifically say "lets fight on may 5th", but it's pretty much suggested in that quote because if he wanted late may instead he would have also requested it as the other term that floyd needs to agree to.
                  he never agreed to may 5th.........even in the article. the article never quotes manny saying "i agree to may 5th"

it was made up by some idiot writer...............

Comment

Floyd: Take the test, Pac, 14 days cut-off!
                    Pac: Okay I'll take the test, 14 days cut-off.

Floyd: 14 days cut-off is no longer on the table. No test, no fight!
                    Pac: Okay, I'll take the test without cut-off.

Floyd: I want $100 million!
                    Arum: I'll talk to investors.

Floyd: I'll fight Morales or Alvares on May 5th, Mexican holiday!
                    Fans: What?!!
                    Floyd: Okay, I'll fight Pacquiao.
                    Pac: May 5 it is. I'll fight.

Floyd: I'll fight Pacquiao!
                    Pac: I'll fight PBF. The fans want it.
                    Floyd: Take the test, Pac!

Comment

Floyd and Manny have both been ducking each other this entire time. Its been a great promotion for when/if they finally do meet. Not going to be hard to sell that fight. I think right now Koncz and Arum are ducking floyd for sure, and Manny's probably thinking "I'll fight him later, based on the advice of bob and mikey" not at all realising that it looks (with good reason) like a duck.

I think Bradley's is more obvious. Bradley may fight khan after the peterson showing. Much like Floyd is now calling for the Manny fight after the marquez showing. But before the peterson thing, I think the bradley duck was way more blatant.

Also on the Roach issue, his health sucks and he's taken on way to many big name guys, he's got too much on his plate and i think his fight plans are suffering.

Comment

Working...
                      X