Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: It's a Mismatch, Steroids in Pacquiao's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    Quote:
    "Pacquiao don't want to fight. He wants to fight to get that money, but he's going to get his ass whooped. First off, in the history of boxing there has never been a guy who was 105-pounds that beat a motherf**ker 145-pounds, 135-pounds, 147-pounds, 150-pounds. Everybody know

what a bunch of crap right here.. it wasnt like pac was 105 when he beat those guys!! floyd used to weight in around the same weight as pac when floyd started his pro career so why is it unheard of for pac to do those things but not floyd?? is it because pac beat those bigger guys that floyd avoided?? is that why team mayweather can accept that?
    Pacman avoided bigger guys also,Williams called pacman out and he avoided him,but no one seems to mention that.Btw,Floyd didn't start his PRO career at 105.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
      This guy is going to be flat broke from lawsuits. He just doesnt learn.
      he cant learn.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutwiseguy View Post
        Pacman avoided bigger guys also,Williams called pacman out and he avoided him,but no one seems to mention that.Btw,Floyd didn't start his PRO career at 105.
        i didnt say he started it at 105 i said around that weight. 110+, below 120. is that a huge different from 105???

Comment

so let me get this straight, team mayweather claim pac have no skill, is easy work, one dimensional. so how can steriods make pac any better or put floyd at risk if pac cant even catch floyd, throws wild punches that can be seen from miles away, have no defense?? i can go on and on....
          yep becuase it's the truth.He's only good when he poppin that **** in his system.Why are you such a dedicated Pacman ****rider?The flaws that mostly everyone sees in Pac(even some of his most dedicated fans),you never mention.You're not even Filipino and you ride his **** harder than they do.Come on,your name is "Pac Smash"...boy please. smh

Comment

i didnt say he started it at 105 i said around that weight. 110+, below 120. is that a huge different from 105???
            not even there.He started at 130.See,stop being a **** rider

Comment

Why do people pay any attention to this piece of shiet crackhead???

He is supposed to be in jail doing time for beating women also.

Comment

Words from another criminal in the family....

Comment

Originally posted by Juuza View Post
                  Henry Armstrong did it!
                  You kidding me? Henry Armstrong was the biggest steroid user in African-American boxing history! There were no tests then but it's a fact. He can't be hodling three belts at the same time and almost winning a middleweight belt. It's just freaking impossible! It's a shame boxing writers put him Top 2 ATG next to another substance abuser (and another African American).

Pacquiao, Armstrong, and Robinson are all phoneys.

Comment

Do you seriously believe what this guy is saying!

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutwiseguy View Post
                      yep becuase it's the truth.He's only good when he poppin that **** in his system.Why are you such a dedicated Pacman ****rider?The flaws that mostly everyone sees in Pac(even some of his most dedicated fans),you never mention.You're not even Filipino and you ride his **** harder than they do.Come on,your name is "Pac Smash"...boy please. smh
                      how can steriods make a person any better if that person sucks? its not like pac is known to run out of gas or something and thats why he needed the steriods to boost his stamina. if pac is easy work, no skill, come foward and 1 dimensional how the **** can steriods change any of that? LOL.. and if u call this ***riding then what are u doing? the same LOL!! trust me brah if pac lays hands on a female or anything in that nature i will not tolerate that unlike some floyd fans LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                      X