No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: It's a Mismatch, Steroids in Pacquiao's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeC View Post
    wasnt floyd 105 pounds at the same age pacquiao was?
    :qqq:

Comment

Tired of TEAM MAYWEATHER excuses!!!

How can he SAY this?? How the HELL can he STILL say this?!? The world knows That PAC will take ANY tests. PAC even mentioned it again 2 DAYS ago. Tired of team MAYWEATHERs trying to flip the script on who doesn't want the fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrJoshua View Post
        He's basically saying that if Manny isn't on roids that Manny has been the first in boxing history to accomplish what he accomplished. Never thought I'd hear it from Roger himself.

But hey, if Roger says he's on roids because Mayweather Sr started the rumour after Manny destroyed Hatton it must be true.
        I just posted this on another forum and will continue to do so:
        This is such B.S. - each side has excuses. Arum should just agree to May 5. But Mayweather should agree to any date in May if he really wants the fight.

It really seems that neither Arum or Mayweather want this. Arum wants to continue havn Pac fight in-house fights, and Mayweather wants 30-40 mil to beat another easy fighter like Guererro. They're both posturing through the media.

I know many people are sick of this, but I will admit, I still very much want this fight; if ti doesnt happen Im not buying either of their next PPVs. AND EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE SAME. $$$ SPEAKS LOUDEST. IF THE FIGHT DOESNT GET MADE - PLEASE - DONT BUY PAC-mARQUEZ IV OR mAY-GEUERREO. IF U MUST WATCH IT, GO TO A BAR THAT HAS THE FIGHT, BUT DONT PUT ANOTHER DIME INTO ARUM, PAC OR MAYWEATHERS POCKETS UNTIL THIS FIGHT IS MADE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Yeah but Floyd is willing to submit to testing and Floyd was an amateur then. Like Roger said, no pro fighter has ever beaten top guys @ 105-135 not to mention 147. Never in the history of boxing. It's not a coincidence that Manny didn't wanna submit to testing. It clearly looks and seems like he's been using the defamation suit as a distraction while he weens off the bs.
          Henry Armstrong did it!

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
            How can he SAY this?? How the HELL can he STILL say this?!? The world knows That PAC will take ANY tests. PAC even mentioned it again 2 DAYS ago. Tired of team MAYWEATHERs trying to flip the script on who doesn't want the fight!!
            Flip the script? Lol. Where have you been the last week and a half, man?

Comment

Why do these Mayweathers beat on women alot? Roger..you cant even speak correctly. People can understand Manny before they can understand him, and hes been living in the us all his life... who care what he tries to say! Hes just jelous that Floyd Sr get to have a deformation law suite and he cant.

Comment

The Headline made me laugh "Steroids in Pacquiao's Ass "

Comment

Comment

Well i dont really care what Roger really says hes a great trainer and so is Floyd sr but they talk so much BS so no point of paying attention to any of it..until this fight is officially signed i dont really care what both camps do..but If this fight ever happen i still got Jr shutting out pAC throughout 12 rounds..

Comment

rogers crackhead looking toothless face should be on a poster that says

DONT DO DRUGS

Comment

Working...
                      X