No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: It's a Mismatch, Steroids in Pacquiao's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
    How can he SAY this?? How the HELL can he STILL say this?!? The world knows That PAC will take ANY tests. PAC even mentioned it again 2 DAYS ago. Tired of team MAYWEATHERs trying to flip the script on who doesn't want the fight!!
    Saying and doing is two different things. Pac has had multiple excuses as to why he wouldnt or couldnt take the test. Now hes saying he will, but has not done so yet, even though they made Moesly take it, Pacquiao refused to take but demanded Moesly, LOL. Pacquiao is dirty as hell. There is no way he was clean. Now he looks himself again in the Marquez fight. He knows the smoke is clear and the ride is over. He knows Mayweather will be his last fight, I cant wait to see Pacquiao get the **** stump out of his a$$! I m gonna be drunk as hell, laughing round after round watching him make those same old ****** amerture moves over and over , watching his face as reality sets in, realizing that hes in the ring against the Money Mayweather "THE GOAT"

Comment

Quote:
      "Pacquiao don't want to fight. He wants to fight to get that money, but he's going to get his ass whooped. First off, in the history of boxing there has never been a guy who was 105-pounds that beat a motherf**ker 145-pounds, 135-pounds, 147-pounds, 150-pounds. Everybody know

what a bunch of crap right here.. it wasnt like pac was 105 when he beat those guys!! floyd used to weight in around the same weight as pac when floyd started his pro career so why is it unheard of for pac to do those things but not floyd?? is it because pac beat those bigger guys that floyd avoided?? is that why team mayweather can accept that?

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        Saying and doing is two different things. Pac has had multiple excuses as to why he wouldnt or couldnt take the test. Now hes saying he will, but has not done so yet, even though they made Moesly take it, Pacquiao refused to take but demanded Moesly, LOL. Pacquiao is dirty as hell. There is no way he was clean. Now he looks himself again in the Marquez fight. He knows the smoke is clear and the ride is over. He knows Mayweather will be his last fight, I cant wait to see Pacquiao get the **** stump out of his a$$! I m gonna be drunk as hell, laughing round after round watching him make those same old ****** amerture moves over and over , watching his face as reality sets in, realizing that hes in the ring against the Money Mayweather "THE GOAT"
        im glad u posted that.. saying and doing is 2 different things and u are absolutely right about that! floyd saying i want pac or pac step up lets fight doesnt mean jack ***** just like what u just posted up there. sign the ****ing contract then!! we all heard floyd saying he wants pac before then 24hr later i never said that! LOL!!

Comment

so let me get this straight, team mayweather claim pac have no skill, is easy work, one dimensional. so how can steriods make pac any better or put floyd at risk if pac cant even catch floyd, throws wild punches that can be seen from miles away, have no defense?? i can go on and on....

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            Did you really just say this after the frenzy *****s had the past couple of days over a twitter post?

Im going to give you a chance to take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              so let me get this straight, team mayweather claim pac have no skill, is easy work, one dimensional. so how can steriods make pac any better or put floyd at risk if pac cant even catch floyd, throws wild punches that can be seen from miles away, have no defense?? i can go on and on....
              It's like me accusing you of using a hand gun on your recent opponents. I say you came up from 105 a small weight, which you received your first lost by ko to the body. Then you start climbing weight and have draws with Marquez and get ko again along the way and lose to Erik. All of a sudden you start koing men bigger then the men you originally lost to. I say the only reason you broke margarito eye socket, stopped cotto, hatton, Oscar is cuz you are now pistol whipping your opponents.

It's clear your skill hasn't changed, so I continue to say you really ain't **** and that I beat you easy. The only thing I want them to do is pat you down before the fight that way I know u not bringing that gun to a fist fist fight......but because I said you not **** *******s like yourself figure I should be able to fight you regardless if you have the pistol on you or not and that I'm scared...

They say you've agreed to get pat down...so why haven't you gotten pat down in any of your fights. Does the Floyd fight have to be the only fight you get pat down??? Why not make a statement by getting pat down your next fight regardless of the opponent like Floyd?

Comment

LOL Roger stay going in on Pac

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  LOL Roger stay going in on Pac
                  yeah hes a real gem huh?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                    It's like me accusing you of using a hand gun on your recent opponents. I say you came up from 105 a small weight, which you received your first lost by ko to the body. Then you start climbing weight and have draws with Marquez and get ko again along the way and lose to Erik. All of a sudden you start koing men bigger then the men you originally lost to. I say the only reason you broke margarito eye socket, stopped cotto, hatton, Oscar is cuz you are now pistol whipping your opponents.

It's clear your skill hasn't changed, so I continue to say you really ain't **** and that I beat you easy. The only thing I want them to do is pat you down before the fight that way I know u not bringing that gun to a fist fist fight......but because I said you not **** *******s like yourself figure I should be able to fight you regardless if you have the pistol on you or not and that I'm scared...

They say you've agreed to get pat down...so why haven't you gotten pat down in any of your fights. Does the Floyd fight have to be the only fight you get pat down??? Why not make a statement by getting pat down your next fight regardless of the opponent like Floyd?
                    no what your trying to say is patting me down to see if i have a gun with me is not good enough, u want me to strip down naked so u can see if i have a gun or not ( no ****).. pac always pass his test so its not like pac's opponents is going into the ring clueless if pac is on anything. also if pac have no skills, how is he able to beat these bigger guys as he's climbing up in weight? weight drain? old pass their prime? so what, pac have no skills right? and funny u said pac moved up and fought marquez got a draw then gets ko again? wtf???

Comment

This guy is going to be flat broke from lawsuits. He just doesnt learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X