Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Who is Bob Arum Fooling? He is Full of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fans can make this fight happen. STOP buying pac's fights simple then we will see how quick that money prostitute will run to make the fight with mayweather. If pac is selling 1.4 mil ppv why would he risk him with mayweather. Good business but bad for boxing.

Comment

It's hard to take Schaefer seriously when you can hear his feminine voice as you read the quote lol. Who izzz boba room foilin? Heh iz foll of sheat!

Comment

Arum moving the goal posts again and again to suit his agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Arum isnt getting in the ring..Pacquiao is! manny needs to "Manny UP" demand the fight and not forget about his fans and DEMAND the fu*ckin fight! Peroid!
          props to *******s who are standing up like this

Comment

GBP uses Arum to push their own agenda...Floyd vs Guerrero...planned long time ago for May 5.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              He's fooling gullible grown men known as *******s. He's been doing it since late 2009.

It's sad that such gullible grown men exist in this world cause even the biggest hater should clearly see that Arum nor Pac never wanted the fight. There is no way, shape or form to flip this.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                props to *******s who are standing up like this
                i was a boxing fan before i was a ******* LOL. but it is what it is! And we the fans are the ones who make all of them rich. I wanna and millions wanna see this fight. Make it hapen. And that goes for BOTH sides!

Comment

I couldn't agree more with Ellerber or Schaefer and their logic. Arum has been feeding true boxing fans horse**** for decades. He's a pathological liar playing an unfair game with the boxing public.

Everyone, even the casual fan, has been salivating for this fight to take place for a few years now and all Arum can do is flip-flop like his boy Willard Mitt Romney. It's unacceptable. Quite frankly, I am sick of the *******s who claim that Floyd is the evader, the scared one, the issue surrounding why this fight has not been made.

Hell, this fight would've happened two years ago if Manny had agreed to all of the steroid testing, which he didn't. Everyone tied to the Pacquiao clan is horrified for this fight to happen, including Arum, because they all know it will be the beginning of the end of the cash cow they know as Manny Pacquiao.

I dare a ******* to say a dam thing about Floyd and his camp doing anything to avoid this fight! Blind faith in anything is stupid.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Bradley.......A- fight.
                    Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV.......C fight.
                    Pacquiao vs. Cotto II at 147-150.......C+ fight.
                    Pacquiao vs. Cotto II at 154......B+ fight.
                    Pacquiao vs. Peterson at 144-147.......C- fight.

Mayweather vs. Cotto at 154......B+ fight.
                    Mayweather vs. Martinez at 154-1555......A fight.
                    Mayweather vs. Alvarez at 154.......C+ fight.
                    Mayweather vs. Guerrero at 144-147......C- fight.

That's where I stand if they don't fight each other.

Manny needs to step the f**k up and demand the fight on May 5th, because Bob is making him look bad and he's making himself look bad for not calling out Bob on his ****. We have Bob preventing the fight from happening and Manny not stepping up for the fight. We'll know in a weeks time what's going down.

Comment

Pac and Roach just put it on Arum. If they really wanted it, it would happen

Comment

Working...
                      X