Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kimbo Slice Faces Unbeaten Robert Bruce on February 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want to know is how much he is getting paid for these fights? I remember he was getting some big bucks in the UFC.

Comment

I just watched his last fight. He'd lose a 6 rounder against ANYONE with some cardio. He's totally spent after the second round.

Comment

Two bums fighting each other.

Comment

looking forward to it. someone's 0 has got to go!

eventually slice will lose, but you gotta ride the slice train until the wheels fall off,

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            As soon as he fights a good journeyman like Zack Page Kimbo is getting KTFO.
            i doubt he can even beat that stefan tessier guy from quebec who is like 4-27 but has fought many name opponents...

Comment

Kimbo slice...jajajaja!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                looking forward to it. someone's 0 has got to go!

eventually slice will lose, but you gotta ride the slice train until the wheels fall off,
                LOL...

Good to see someone is just enjoying the ride. I can't stand these 'nose in the air' fools on this board who's *****ing and moaning about this guy fighting...let the guy make a living...I rather see this goofy entertainment instead of the Klitchcos (to lazy to check the spelling and don't really care). Everyone know it's a sideshow, but Kimbo is entertaining...Mark my word, he will end up on Showtime or ESPN by the end of the year if he keeps winning. And you will watch...Yes you will.

Comment

Originally posted by billfifty View Post
                  LOL...

Good to see someone is just enjoying the ride. I can't stand these 'nose in the air' fools on this board who's *****ing and moaning about this guy fighting...let the guy make a living...I rather see this goofy entertainment instead of the Klitchcos (to lazy to check the spelling and don't really care). Everyone know it's a sideshow, but Kimbo is entertaining...Mark my word, he will end up on Showtime or ESPN by the end of the year if he keeps winning. And you will watch...Yes you will.
                  That's the only way since i've yet to even see a round of any of his fights
                  But yes he makes for good banter.

Comment

bunch of damn haters, acting like every other fighter you all worship didnt fight losing records from the jump. always gotta be bashing people and belittling fighter, dude might not be the next superstar but theres a place in boxing for his type of fighters. everyone is so quick to hate on people but boxing cant be all A level fighters, you gotta have the B's, C's, D's and yes even F's.

Comment

I'm undefeated as a pro, give me Kimbo.

Comment

Working...
                      X