No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kimbo Slice Faces Unbeaten Robert Bruce on February 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kimbo Slice (3-0, 2KOs) will face Robert Bruce next month at the O’Reilly Center in Springfield, Missouri, hot on the heels of his first full four-rounder against Charles Hackmann last weekend in Miami.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I was wondering where Kimbo went... but shouldn't it be 3-1-2? I was pretty sure he had that 1st round TKO on that ABC/NBC live event.

EDIT: My mistake. My head was in MMA there for a momenr.
    Last edited by Xol; 01-04-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I thought a judge banned bumfights a few years ago.

Someone tattoo kimbos forehead and we have bumfights 2012 in full swing.

Comment

Kimbo will keep fighting complete bumbs (not journymen, not club fighters, complete bumbs) until one of them stops him.

Or, he will take the smallest step up and he will get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          bunch of damn haters, acting like every other fighter you all worship didnt fight losing records from the jump. always gotta be bashing people and belittling fighter, dude might not be the next superstar but theres a place in boxing for his type of fighters. everyone is so quick to hate on people but boxing cant be all A level fighters, you gotta have the B's, C's, D's and yes even F's.
          Exactly totally agree. How does a guy with a 3-0 record have this many haters? I thought Kimbo was just a mean looking thug but I watched that season of The Ultimate Fighter when he was on it, and he was a cool dude. All the other fighters liked him. He was even kinda funny.

Whether he wins or loses he brings drama to the ring. You gotta watch him. Can he beat someone good? Probably not, but it'll be fun to watch. He's got the ultimate puncher's chance. And I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by billfifty View Post
            LOL...

Good to see someone is just enjoying the ride. I can't stand these 'nose in the air' fools on this board who's *****ing and moaning about this guy fighting...let the guy make a living...I rather see this goofy entertainment instead of the Klitchcos (to lazy to check the spelling and don't really care). Everyone know it's a sideshow, but Kimbo is entertaining...Mark my word, he will end up on Showtime or ESPN by the end of the year if he keeps winning. And you will watch...Yes you will.
            These 'nose in the air' fools, all they've ever done is talk s**t on the internet. The really tough ones might have dished out some red K's lol

Kimbo did it all, fought in the streets, the cage and now the ring. Kimbo actually puts it on the line, he does what he loves to do and gets paid for it. Good luck to him.

Comment

i got 10 on kimbo getting brutalized

Comment

Why are people hating on Kimbo?

He's going to beat the Klitschkos ... no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Why are people hating on Kimbo?

He's going to beat the Klitschkos ... no doubt
                  20 on kimbo koing the klitschkos

Comment

Kimbo is ok as a side show. But a joke as a real fighter he gives it
                    one good effort if things dont work out he folds i know a 24yr old hvy wt in ny ko's him inside 1 rd 10 out of 10 times easy

Comment

I don't think Kimbo will amount to much as boxer but he's got a world class team working for him - he has Gary Shaw promoting and John David Jackson training him.

Comment

Working...
                      X