No announcement yet.

Are you a Tim Bradley fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    would be nice if bradley fought more with his fists, and less with his mouth.
    ps: why are all tim bradley polls always private? i really wanna see who are his fans besides rome, and himself&his closest family members..
    I am a fan.
    I'm surprised at the person who made the poll guy. Probably because he thought everybody would vote no, I'm not a fan. Bet it didn't turn out the way he expected when yes outweighed the no.
    Ima going to make one about Khan later an see the floods of nos it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
      Yes, Khan plummeted in my estimations after dropping an SD to Peterson.

At 140, they're all fairly uninspiring with varying degrees of lameness, Maidana and Khan were seen as the best of a bad bunch, which isn't saying much.
      Khan yes was/is a top fighter at 140lb,don't know about Maidana being a top fighter there..He was ranked num 4 when he fought Khan so I guess,but Alexander was ranked 2 or 3..I totally don't agree with ya whole calling fighters lame..I don't think ya should either,makes ya sound like you have no clue what ya talking about..If you think it's easy to win a belt in professional boxing you'd might wanna try it before ya open ya mouth and say stupid things such as Champion fighters are lame...

Comment

Yes, Khan plummeted in my estimations after dropping an SD to Peterson.

At 140, they're all fairly uninspiring with varying degrees of lameness, Maidana and Khan were seen as the best of a bad bunch, which isn't saying much.
        Khan's rating plummeted for me as well after the Peterson fight especially considering how Bradley was able to pretty much dominate Peterson.

I thought he had a good chance against Bradley because of his movement, speed and size but seeing how easy Peterson was able to get inside and do work lets me know that Bradley would have his way with Khan in the ring.

It's a shame Bradley won't fight him because he would beat him clearly imo.

Why do you rate Maidana highly ? His best win is over Ortiz who fought stupid and with a better gameplan would probably beat him.

After that Maidana has looked average.

140 is one of the better divisions in the sport right now imo. Don't know why you see it as poor.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I am a fan.
          I'm surprised at the person who made the poll guy. Probably because he thought everybody would vote no, I'm not a fan. Bet it didn't turn out the way he expected when yes outweighed the no.
          Don't expect it to stay like that,you know Khans fans are like Pac fans(not all of emm)they have alts out the azz and nothing else to do but vote to try to prove a point...

Comment

Bradley is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
              Khan's rating plummeted for me as well after the Peterson fight especially considering how Bradley was able to pretty much dominate Peterson.

I thought he had a good chance against Bradley because of his movement, speed and size but seeing how easy Peterson was able to get inside and do work lets me know that Bradley would have his way with Khan in the ring.

It's a shame Bradley won't fight him because he would beat him clearly imo.

Why do you rate Maidana highly ? His best win is over Ortiz who fought stupid and with a better gameplan would probably beat him.

After that Maidana has looked average.

140 is one of the better divisions in the sport right now imo. Don't know why you see it as poor.

I guess Bradley isn't as confident in his own abilities as his fans are.

Did you read what I wrote? I don't rate Maidana highly, he's on a par with Peterson/Khan/Bradley et al. who can divvy up the 1-4 rankings accordingly .. and when this is the creme of a division, it's average.

Comment

I guess Bradley isn't as confident in his own abilities as his fans are.

Did you read what I wrote? I don't rate Maidana highly, he's on a par with Peterson/Khan/Bradley et al. who can divvy up the 1-4 rankings accordingly .. and when this is the creme of a division, it's average.
                I don't think he's on par with those guys but i do agree he's top 5 at junior welterweight.

I think the division is pretty decent especially compared to the likes of the other divisions like Heavyweight, Cruiserweight and even light heavyweight just to name a few.

Your entitled to your opinion i guess though.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I am a fan.
                  LMAO like I had something to gain from some random poll. I'm actually surprised this got as many 'no's as it did. Now what you got to say? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    LMAO like I had something to gain from some random poll. I'm actually surprised this got as many 'no's as it did. Now what you got to say? lmao
                    I'm actually surprised how many yes votes there was.

You would think based on how most on the fans on here talk about Bradley that his number of fans was the equivalent to someone's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                      I'm actually surprised how many yes votes there was.

You would think based on how most on the fans on here talk about Bradley that his number of fans was the equivalent to someone's hand.
                      True, either there must be a really strong hate for Khan or Bradley is actually more popular than we thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X