No announcement yet.

Are you a Tim Bradley fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Tim Bradley fan?

I actually didn't mind Bradley, who is quite limited and uses that battering ram 5head as a weapon. But damn, after ducking Khan to join Bob Arum and Top Snake, then all his trash talk AFTER Khan lost to Peterson, like he was the one to do it- I've found it really hard to stomach the guy.

Probably the quickest 180 I've ever done against a fighter. At least Paul Williams took his lumps to earn my hate
    Yes
    44.30%
    No
    36.71%
    Neutral
    18.99%

Bradley is not a limited fighter.

Comment

no.............................

Comment

would be nice if bradley fought more with his fists, and less with his mouth.
        ps: why are all tim bradley polls always private? i really wanna see who are his fans besides rome, and himself&his closest family members..
        Last edited by Leohappy; 01-02-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

As Bradley would say... why not, why not..

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            Bradley is not a limited fighter.
            Not what I was asking.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              I actually didn't mind Bradley, who is quite limited and uses that battering ram 5head as a weapon. But damn, after ducking Khan to join Bob Arum and Top Snake, then all his trash talk AFTER Khan lost to Peterson, like he was the one to do it- I've found it really hard to stomach the guy.

Probably the quickest 180 I've ever done against a fighter. At least Paul Williams took his lumps to earn my hate
              Bradley is far from a limited fighter.

Watch his fight against Witter then against Holt and then against Peterson and you will see him do something different each fight.

The guy is very well rounded and is a top fighter in the sport right now imo.

I was disappointed that he avoided a Khan fight but he had his reasons and i can see his point.

And yes i'm a Bradley fan.

Comment

He certainly pissed me off when he ducked Khan, but I'm absolutely a fan, and have been for a while. He's one of the most complete fighters in the sport, he fought good fights before Khan, and he doesn't get enough respect.

Comment

I like Timmy, the fact that so many people hate on him now makes me like him even more haha.

At the end of the day he has made the right business moves for his career.

Regarding the whole Khan fight thing, look at both men now and tell me who is in the better position.

After he got 0 props for beating Alexander I can understand where Bradley is coming from.

Comment

I am a fan of Bradley, big 1 actually, his will & determination to win is amongst the highest in boxing.

Best boxer @ 140lb's, he causes Pacquiao a lot of problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X