No announcement yet.

Are you a Tim Bradley fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
    You basically repeated what I said, but instead ran it through a fan boy/pretentiously objective filter.

Alexander isn’t ****, neither is Holt or Witter… Honestly, I can’t remember the Vasquez fight.

The only win that’s worth mentioning was a shutout of lame ass Peterson -- and I don’t particularly rate him either.
    I ran it through an unbiased opinion unlike yourself.

If you don't rate any of those fighters who exactly do you rate at 140 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      to me it's ridiculous how bradley and his delusional fans rate themselves based on *khan's* ring performance.
      grow some balls bro!
      LMAO have you been able to sit down yet??Azz still sore??I don't rate anything based on anything..Just love that Khan and his loyal fans have been a bit humbled here..Peterson is a fighter that Bradley clearly dominated,and weather you think Khan won or lost Khan can not say the same..I just find it funny,and I'm sure Bradley does to..Being the fact Khan was on his way to kicking the **** outta Mayweather and knocking out both Klitch brothers...

Comment

bradley fought a different peterson 2 years ago. back then it was peterson's debut on the world stage.
        if they fought a rematch it would be much tougher for bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
          I ran it through an unbiased opinion unlike yourself.

If you don't rate any of those fighters who exactly do you rate at 140 ?
          It's slim pickings IMHO.

Maidana/Khan are on a par with a Peterson win, maybe a notch above... the rest are just cannon-fodder and filler.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            bradley fought a different peterson 2 years ago. back then it was peterson's debut on the world stage.
            if they fought a rematch it would be much tougher for bradley.
            Please enlighten us,what does Peterson do so differently??Cause I did not see anything different about the way Peterson fought Khan..I seen the same fighter that fought Ortiz Bradley and Cayo,nothing different in his style at all...

Comment

Luv to watch Bradley, hes in my top five pound for pound. He will do great in boxing for a long time. He has all the tools! Most importantly his brain

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Please enlighten us,what does Peterson do so differently??Cause I did not see anything different about the way Peterson fought Khan..I seen the same fighter that fought Ortiz Bradley and Cayo,nothing different in his style at all...
                does there necessary need to be a difference in style? sometimes there are different factors to consider like experience and confidence. klitschkos also fight without major adjustments but nobody can beat them.

Comment

Yep, great fighter.

Comment

No I'm not. He was calling out Morales and Marquez, but stayed silent when Khan was brought up.

Inb4 excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
                      It's slim pickings IMHO.

Maidana/Khan are on a par with a Peterson win, maybe a notch above... the rest are just cannon-fodder and filler.
                      Maidana ? the guy who struggled to beat a shot Morales and Khan who lost to Peterson ?

ok.........

Comment

Working...
                      X