Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters on Ali's resume could beat the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauze View Post
    all of them. klitschkos don't have the stamina to compete with ANY fighter in ANY weight class who has trained for a 15 round bout.

aaron pryor would totally motherfuucking destroy either klitschko before the 5th round.
    you sure know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      These are the prime abilities of Corrie Sanders. 28 years old, 23-0, difficult to claim he was nowhere near his prime considering that he actually put forth an effort in the training camp at this stage in his career and didn't just treat boxing as a hobby as he did later on.

Anyone who thinks Vitali has one punch power should watch Tubbs/Sanders and Vitali/Sanders back2back.

The brothers are so over-rated its scary.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        It's funny that you selectively chose ONE random fight to conveniently make your argument. How about I play the game along with you. Let's see .....oh yeah Foreman was KTFO by a 6"2 midget named Jimmy Young. Yeah you know the guy that has 19 LOSSES.
        Wlad got KTFO by a guy with 20 losses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          He couldn't put a shot Briggs away but Lewis did it with a much fresher Briggs. LMAO everybody knows Foreman got robbed against Briggs and it was an old and out of shape Foreman.

I didn't start this game, you're the one who stated that Vitali would obliterate an ATG like Foreman. If you said beat or stop or outpoint, and used sound arguments then I would understand but "obliterate"? GTFO with this bull*****, that's why I mentioned guys that Vitali couldn't obliterate.
          The guy's clearly a noob who lives and dies by boxrec....

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            riiiiiiiiight, when Lewis gets KTFO it's conveniently excused away by excuse makers like you but when Vitali actually tears his rotator cuff as verified by a doctor while EASILY DOMINATING his opponent it's a humiliating loss for Vitali according to geniuses like you.
            Question:How many top 10 contenders did Sanders beat other than Wlad? I'll wait for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
              Would Henry Cooper have knocked down Wlad at any stage of his career though?

Ali got up and won. When Wlad went down he folded.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Ali got up and won. When Wlad went down he folded.
                He made it back up against Peter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  He made it back up against Peter though.
                  He was also knocked down three times in that fight. Wlad's chin is not comparable to Ali's It's unbelievable how stupid some Klitschko fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    He was also knocked down three times in that fight. Wlad's chin is not comparable to Ali's It's unbelievable how stupid some Klitschko fans are.
                    Not to mention, in the later stages of Ali's career he didn't go down against Shavers or Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I pretty much agree with this.

Klitschkos are good but they can be beaten. They aren't spectacular, just have mastered the fundamentals.

Vitali wouldn't get knocked out however. No way, no how. I also believe Vitali could beat all those guys as well. Out of 3 fights, Vitali would win at least 1.
                      I don't think they would have even been in the elite group,not to mention champions! After seeing the guys that both brothers have lost to, is reason enough. When ever there was a real challenge against both Klitscho Bros, they lost. They are lucky to be in this era. Most all heavyweights of today are fat and out of shape, only looking for a big payday. Chris bird was small and he gave Vitali enough problems to make him quit on the stool. The younger bro is straight garbage, he has no heart. Brewster,and sanders stood up to the bully and ko'ed him. Their K . brothers size and the attitude of todays Heavyweight is what makes them standout. Lennox lewis was fat old and had one foot out the door, and he almost killed Vitali. Imagine Lennox Lewis being in his prime and in shape, he was big and aggressive and would not back down, he came to KO you in every fight, the way a big man suppose to fight. Ali fought with a broken Jaw,Frazier broken ribbs,Ali even fought blind for two rounds in a major heavy weight fight against the Bear. Ken norton,Joe frasier,Ali,Sonny Liston,Leon spinks,Larry holms,Earnie Shavers,Ron Lyle, George Foreman,Floyd Patterson, Oscar Bonavena, Jerry Quarry, Archie Moore, and Bob Foster would have been to much for either K. brother. Why you guy going back so far. The late eighties through he late 90s would have been to much for the K. brothers. A young Holyfield, Tyson,Tua, Ibeabuci , Lennox Lewis, Rid**** Bowe, Ray Mercer, Tommy Morrison, Larry Holmes, Michael Moorer, Frank Bruno, Andrew Golota, Donovan Ruddock, Oliver McCall, and Tony Tucker. These guys would have demolished the K. brothers with ease. They were hard bodies and in shape. They came to win, and they tried in every fight to knock thier opponant out. They were mean from the streets and fearless. K. brothers should not even be mention as an ATG or ever compared to being the best.
                      Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 01-02-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X