Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Responds To Marquez: I Want The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great match up, hope it comes thru. I give the edge to Marquez. Bradley is naturally the bigger guy and has a lot of different technics.

Comment

Much rather see Pacquiao-Bradley, mostly because I'm a Pacquiao fan. This is yet another crossroads where Pacquiao has a choice, and if he picks the wrong choice he will be backed into a corner and lose a huge opportunity. It already happened to him once this year when he chose Mosley over Berto, Ortiz beat Berto, Floyd beat Ortiz, and Pac was left looking stupid.

Same thing could happen here. He fights Cotto, Bradley fights Marquez, and if Bradley lost that fight it's another undefeated fighter he should have fought but did not.

BTW, I got Bradley by decision. He can do the things that have troubled Marquez lately better than anyone Marquez has fought lately.

Comment

Marquez is now thinking of a joke to get away from Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          would he? this would be for Bradleys WBO championship, I doubt Marquez gets the bigger purse, maybe 50-50 split.
          Being the champ doesnt automatically get you the bigger purse. Th bigger draw gets the bigger purse. Especially since Bradley cant sell out a high school gym outside of Palm Springs and I dont see Marquez going to the low desert to fight for Bradleys title. Do you?

Do you think Hopkins got more money than De La Hoya when they fought? Ortiz was the champ and he got about 38 mil less than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            This ain't no toss up fight.

Bradley will UD Marquez easy.

Of course Bradley wants to fight marquez after Pac permanently ****ed him up like everyone else who gets in Pacman's way

And if it wasn't for that headbutt Marquez hit Pac with, it doesn't even look like Pac was in a fight lmao
            fan boy alert doesn't matter though cause most boxers seen marquez winning that fight as your fther bob arum says its just business!!!!!!..don't forget to take Floyd dick out your mouth too..

Comment

Very interesting fight, I would tune in. Personally I think it's a bad matchup for Marquez at this point. Bradley is relentless and if JMM don't catch him, I say Bradley wins a UD.

Comment

I love Marquez, he's one of those fighters that don't let the politics of the sport interfere with who he fights. He wants the best and normally will fight the guys noone else want to fight for whatever reason. I have a lot of respect for him for that. He is also truly a technician in the ring with real skills.

But in saying all of that, I still think that Bradley would beat him. It would be a great fight. It would be skill for skill and will for will. Here's the problem though for Marquez. Everything he has problems with in the ring, Bradley presents it. Tim's not as big as Floyd, but he is just as physical. He's not quite as skilled as Floyd, but he is still very skilled and has good defense. Tim's not as strong as Manny, but he's still stronger than Marquez. He's not as quick as Manny, but he's quicker than Marquez. He presents the same problems to Marquez but he's more aggressive than Floyd and smarter than Manny.

I see it going the distance, but Tim's ability and determination will be too much for Juan. After the 8th round, Tim will start taking over the fight. At this point, youth will overcome. Tim is hungry, is always in tip top shape, and wants the accolades that all the top guys have. This I feel will drive him to victory. I see him defeating Manny as well. Floyd on the other hand would be something totally different. Its a fight Tim could win but he would have to almost be flawless for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Much rather see Pacquiao-Bradley, mostly because I'm a Pacquiao fan. This is yet another crossroads where Pacquiao has a choice, and if he picks the wrong choice he will be backed into a corner and lose a huge opportunity. It already happened to him once this year when he chose Mosley over Berto, Ortiz beat Berto, Floyd beat Ortiz, and Pac was left looking stupid.

Same thing could happen here. He fights Cotto, Bradley fights Marquez, and if Bradley lost that fight it's another undefeated fighter he should have fought but did not.

BTW, I got Bradley by decision. He can do the things that have troubled Marquez lately better than anyone Marquez has fought lately.
                  actually pac doesn't pick his opponents bob arum does..remember its up to my promoter

Comment

sort of want, i think bradley wins it

Comment

I'd rather see Maidana or Matthysse than either of those 2 for PAC

Comment

Working...
                      X