Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Responds To Marquez: I Want The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I got Marquez on this, because Bradley hasn't really impress me. His style will play into Marquez's the way baby-bull did. I see a stoppage for Marquez. He's just to technical for a brawler like Bradley, and that's what bradley is, a brawler, nothing more nothing less.
    Bradley is much more than "just a brawler." He has legit boxing skills and is a winner. He's a much better fighter than Juan Diaz for sure, if for no other reason than boxing is his main concern and not college. Baby Bull never got any P4P recognition. Marquez won't be able to deal with his aggression/strength/determination/skill/headbutts. I give you it will be similar to the first Diaz fight but with Desert Storm getting his hand raised this time. It's beautiful cuz then Marquez can retire and not have to drink pee pee anymore. And maybe then he will just shut up and stop *****ing about fights he lost like a crybaby.

Comment

Bad fight for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I got Marquez on this, because Bradley hasn't really impress me. His style will play into Marquez's the way baby-bull did. I see a stoppage for Marquez. He's just to technical for a brawler like Bradley, and that's what bradley is, a brawler, nothing more nothing less.
        Ur being sarcastic huh?..Im sorry man but Bradley ALWAYS changes his style...this guy can brawl, he can fight like Floyd using the shoulde roll, he can come in like a mexican fighter....Everytime he fights, people pick against him and, Bradley comes in the ring using a completely different style in the ring...U must not watch bradley...This is the ONLY reason I thought he had a chance against Marquez, cuz Marquez will train watching tapes, and a completely different guy will show up to fight and Marquez will have to adjust...I think they are both equally tactical, but bradley is a all over the place with what he can do...I always see Marquez doing the marquez thing, thye marquez way...Im 55/45 in favor of bradley and thats not a BIG lead on bradley's behalf cuz Marquez is so talented and he's a veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          This is a fight where i honestly cannot predict a winner.

Make the fight happen.
          Yup, I was thinking the same thing, although I get a sense from Bradley that he thinks that he's physically bigger than he really is.. I don't think he realizes that Marquez is actually bigger than him. Marquez is 1 inch taller and would likely weigh more than Bradley on fight night due to his larger frame...

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Ur being sarcastic huh?..Im sorry man but Bradley ALWAYS changes his style...this guy can brawl, he can fight like Floyd using the shoulde roll, he can come in like a mexican fighter....Everytime he fights, people pick against him and, Bradley comes in the ring using a completely different style in the ring...U must not watch bradley...This is the ONLY reason I thought he had a chance against Marquez, cuz Marquez will train watching tapes, and a completely different guy will show up to fight and Marquez will have to adjust...I think they are both equally tactical, but bradley is a all over the place with what he can do...I always see Marquez doing the marquez thing, thye marquez way...Im 55/45 in favor of bradley and thats not a BIG lead on bradley's behalf cuz Marquez is so talented and he's a veteran
            Most people are not that observant. There are few people who can notice the details of what they're looking at.

Comment

bradley does have different styles...but marquez can adjust like crazy...i'd go with marquez for a close decision...i really like the idea of this fight as well...if bradley wins, i can visualize pac-bradley...i have zero interest in pac-marquez 4 tho...

Comment

I don't see Marquez winning by decision.. If Marquez wins I think it will be by knock out in spectacular fashion!

Comment

Make it happen!!!!

Comment

Bradley should not let Marquez get away in using his name. Bradley should make Marquez pay by beating him worse than what Lamont did to Khan.

Comment

Its a good fight for everybody. HBO will pick it up. Marquez can fight for another title and take the lions share of the purse. Bradley gets a big name fight which will put the eyes of all the boxing fans on him. Top Rank gets to showcase Bradley for a potential Pacquiao fight down the line. And the majority of the fans like this match up. Its one of those rare situations where everybody wins really.

Comment

Working...
                      X