Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Responds To Marquez: I Want The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    Its a good fight for everybody. HBO will pick it up. Marquez can fight for another title and take the lions share of the purse. Bradley gets a big name fight which will put the eyes of all the boxing fans on him. Top Rank gets to showcase Bradley for a potential Pacquiao fight down the line. And the majority of the fans like this match up. Its one of those rare situations where everybody wins really.
    would he? this would be for Bradleys WBO championship, I doubt Marquez gets the bigger purse, maybe 50-50 split.

Comment

this excites me.

i see jmm getting gritty with this fight. he doesnt have to fight too cautiously with bradley. punching power shouldnt be an issue.

good for BOTH fighters.

Comment

Great fight, and a toss up for sure. No idea who to pick.

Comment

This fight would never happen. Arum didnt sign bradley to put him in with a Golden Boy fighter. Arum the pig is ruining boxing

Comment

**** Pacquaio - Lets Get This Shiet ON!!!

Tough fight to call but initial gut feeling - Marquez W

Comment

Originally posted by shaps29 View Post
              This fight would never happen. Arum didnt sign bradley to put him in with a Golden Boy fighter. Arum the pig is ruining boxing
              You do know Marquez is a free agent right?

Comment

This ain't no toss up fight.

Bradley will UD Marquez easy.

Of course Bradley wants to fight marquez after Pac permanently ****ed him up like everyone else who gets in Pacman's way

And if it wasn't for that headbutt Marquez hit Pac with, it doesn't even look like Pac was in a fight lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Earlier today, BoxingScene.com ran an article by Ernesto Castellanos (which can be found by CLICKING HERE) in which three division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez said that he would prefer to face WBO junior welterweight king Tim Bradley instead of fellow Mexican legend Erik Morales - in the event that he is unable to secure a fourth fight against Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  As everyone knows, Marquez is my boy, and he always will be.....

This would be a very difficult fight, Bradley is a guy who is very hard to beat.

Sooooo many people sleep on Bradley.

WARRR Marquez !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Smokefield View Post
                    Bradley is much more than "just a brawler." He has legit boxing skills and is a winner. He's a much better fighter than Juan Diaz for sure, if for no other reason than boxing is his main concern and not college. Baby Bull never got any P4P recognition. Marquez won't be able to deal with his aggression/strength/determination/skill/headbutts. I give you it will be similar to the first Diaz fight but with Desert Storm getting his hand raised this time. It's beautiful cuz then Marquez can retire and not have to drink pee pee anymore. And maybe then he will just shut up and stop *****ing about fights he lost like a crybaby.
                    You had me fooled man, I thought that you were possibly a knowledgeable boxing fan until I read that childish dribble in the last two sentences.

Why did you do that ?

You do realise that if Bradley beats Marquez, that will not get Pacquiao off the hook for losing to JMM again last month, dont ya?

Comment

Good fight if it happens but no PPV hopefully regular HBO for this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X