Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's it only me that knows that Cotto is done at elite level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    It's not only you that think that....Have you even read what people post on here?

Why do you think that?

, wow now I see your agenda...Is this the only reason you made this thread? To make it Pac related? My mistake, carry on...
    i fess up, you got me, im pulling out

Comment

cotto is done at the elite level. thats why he wont be fighting any tough fights unless their name is pacquiao or mayweather, both of which he gets destroyed in.

only cotto fans, and there are alot of them, are still riding this 3 wheeled bandwagon.

Comment

"No chance" "Hype Job" "Not Elite"

Like seriously, Has anybody think that haters are worst than fanboys in these forums?

Comment

Cotto is done at the elite level. There are only 3 elite level fighters around his weight-class. Pac, Floyd, and Martinez. Cotto can't and will not be competitive with any of those 3.

Now Cotto can still compete with the likes of Kirkland, Angulo, Lara, P-Will, etc etc....He can absolutely have success in some if not all of those fights. But, he can also lose in some if not all of those fights. But, neither one of those guys are elite either.

Yes Cotto is not an elite fighter. But, his still a good fighter. Just not elite...And, there's nothing wrong with that either.

A lot of people seem to think that if you don't call fighter elite then you're just calling him garbage...No, boxing is not just black and white. There are different level of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            LMAO @ Stones! mentioning "retired" (Wolak) fighters that aren't even relevant....

Hey let's throw Chavez Sr in their with Cotto next.

he's a lame that occasionally needs to be laugh that. that's all.

Comment

like the other poster said Cotto was never an elite to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                i fess up, you got me, im pulling out
                Well that's weak sauce. Because, it can be a real good convo...But, you ruined it by just creating it to take a jab at Pac. There's plenty of threads where you can do that GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Cotto is done at the elite level. There are only 3 elite level fighters around his weight-class. Pac, Floyd, and Martinez. Cotto can't and will not be competitive with any of those 3.

Now Cotto can still compete with the likes of Kirkland, Angulo, Lara, P-Will, etc etc....He can absolutely have success in some if not all of those fights. But, he can also lose in some if not all of those fights. But, neither one of those guys are elite either.

Yes Cotto is not an elite fighter. But, his still a good fighter. Just not elite...And, there's nothing wrong with that either.

A lot of people seem to think that if you don't call fighter elite then you're just calling him garbage...No, boxing is not just black and white. There are different level of fighters.
                  pretty much summed up as well as anyone with a grip on reality could. but in the meantime, while the others are playing footsy in stead of fighting, I've got no qualms with miguelto getting his money.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    overated fighter...hbo and puerto rican top rank hype job....guy almost got beat by clottey...garbage fighter
                    Clottey doesn't suck though....He's just like Zab Judah and Ortiz, they're good losers...Mental midgets. But, they have solid tools. However, not good enough to win against good fighters...So therefor they're good losers.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                      pretty much summed up as well as anyone with a grip on reality could. but in the meantime, while the others are playing footsy in stead of fighting, I've got no qualms with miguelto getting his money.
                      thats exactly what hes been doing since pac. hes been on a getting money tour, which seems destined to continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X