No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ismayl Sillakh – A Star Hopes to Be Born in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    They call him a ******. I would assume he is received pretty poorly.
    people can be cruel, you mean to say in the us white people NEVER call black people the N word? i live in eastern europe atm and two of my best friends are black, the rest of us being white and they are treated equally, never called the n word or looked at differently

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      people can be cruel, you mean to say in the us white people NEVER call black people the N word? i live in eastern europe atm and two of my best friends are black, the rest of us being white and they are treated equally, never called the n word or looked at differently
      As a white person I never use it but yes, many white people say it. I don't think it is to the same level as the Ukraine though. In America, people say it but majority of the people that say it, say it as a joke, it isn't like they want to hurt blacks or fight them. In the Ukraine, a country that isn't very diverse imo it seems like there is a strong hate for blacks. Maybe it has changed but that's just how I feel.

Anyways, best of luck to Ismayl. One of my favorite prospects.

Comment

this cat is nice

Comment

so many prospects, contenders and titleholders predict that 2012 is gonne be their year.

sounds like an interesting year, lets see who breaks through, who will be awarded as fighter of the year.

Comment

They call him a ******. I would assume he is received pretty poorly.
            well I'm sure if I go to Zaporojhe they will call me a brownie or something. He lived in a ****hole. there are 3-4 major cities in ukraine where civilized people live. too bad he lived in country

Comment

I believe he's #2/WBC & will beat any champion now...I'm certain hopkins & Dawson will avoid him...fighing Pascal get's him nothing as Jean's#3..best to stay busy and eventually hopkins can't cheery-pick & Ismayl will clean his clock, no doubt on this...

Comment

Off topic but I'm patiently waiting for Sillakh to show up for download on Fight Night Champion. His speed and style is sick. I still think Pascal beats him right now, but if developed right, I can't see how he's not king of the hill at LHW later in his career.

Comment

Will Tunney or other pro Eastern European posters support Ismayl, he isn't white. Ismayl spills the beans in this article about Eastern Europeans being racist. I see it often on these boards and completely agree. Ismayl is a good fighter but he isn't going to be a star fighting over there. He needs to come to America, get a real trainer, and go from there. Don't be like Pirog or Golovkin and rot away. Leave home and don't look back.
                  It says in the article that Silakh has been living and training in the United States since 2008.

Comment

I'm rooting for the Black Russian. Hope he achieves big things in boxing.

Comment

The irony is most of you guys support him just on the basis of that he is black, which is just as racist as fighting somebody because they are black.

Comment

Working...
                      X