So Floyd knows this all along

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Law and Order: Philippines

"the suspect clearly committed the crimes because he was afraid of Manny Pacquiao"

Law and Order, Floyd fans:

During Floyd's extended vacation: Why is the fight not being made? Manny's fans don't get it. It's Manny's fault!!!

During Floyd's jail time: Manny and Arum are lucky that they can use Floyd's jail time as an excuse. Again, blame Manny and Arum because Floyd was ready to sign!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      this.............

Comment

It didn't take very long for the more simple minded amongst us to conflate what's happening in Mayweather's legal case and the fight with Pacquiao. Let's be clear, the fight wasn't going to happen regardless of where Mayweather was. The reason this fight isn't happening is Bob Arum, not a Mayweather jail sentence.

Some people just can't think rationally if their lives depended on it. Somehow there has to be strange calculation where Mayweather's concerned and of course it has to do with avoiding the fight.

If Arum wanted the fight, he'd be patient and wait it out. After all, Mayweather will get time off for good behavior and be out before you know it. But the fact is this won't happen, no, Arum's going to charge forward and make the fight he always intended to make, regardless of fan outcry.

Arum understand there's an unthinking army of fanatics that live for nothing more than to worship Pacquiao's every move while simultaneously condemning all of Mayweather's. They'll buy the fight, regardless of whomever or whatever Manny fights.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

All the Pac fans are loving the fact that Floyd is going to jail, now Arum and Pac have legit reasons to not make the fight.

So let me get this straight....Floyd got into the trouble he did, plead guilty, knew he would get exactly 3 months of time, told his entire team and Golden Boy that he wanted to return May 5, 2012 but lied about it, all because he was scared of Manny Pacquiao???

Again.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't even care if there's that many Haha's, that is just stupidity at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            It didn't take very long for the more simple minded amongst us to conflate what's happening in Mayweather's legal case and the fight with Pacquiao. Let's be clear, the fight wasn't going to happen regardless of where Mayweather was. The reason this fight isn't happening is Bob Arum, not a Mayweather jail sentence.

Some people just can't think rationally if their lives depended on it. Somehow there has to be strange calculation where Mayweather's concerned and of course it has to do with avoiding the fight.

If Arum wanted the fight, he'd be patient and wait it out. After all, Mayweather will get time off for good behavior and be out before you know it. But the fact is this won't happen, no, Arum's going to charge forward and make the fight he always intended to make, regardless of fan outcry.

Arum understand there's an unthinking army of fanatics that live for nothing more than to worship Pacquiao's every move while simultaneously condemning all of Mayweather's. They'll buy the fight, regardless of whomever or whatever Manny fights.
            Exactly. To the hardcore Pacquiao lovers (BOMBS, CHECK HOOKS, PRINCE), Mayweather got into this trouble intentionally, took the plea deal and got setenced to 3 months because he's afraid of the god fearing Manny Pacquiao. Lets not forget that Manny the god fearing Pacquiao didn't even agree to testing up until fight day until now supposedly, and I think Manny wants the fight, same with Floyd. But, Arum even reported after the Pac-Marquez III fight that he doesn't intend on makingf Mayweather-Pacquiao.

But hey, to the delusional pac lovers, Arum now has a legot reason to not make the fight. They are happier than ever. Pac-Cotto II, lets get it on!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Exactly. To the hardcore Pacquiao lovers (BOMBS, CHECK HOOKS, PRINCE), Mayweather got into this trouble intentionally, took the plea deal and got setenced to 3 months because he's afraid of the god fearing Manny Pacquiao. Lets not forget that Manny the god fearing Pacquiao didn't even agree to testing up until fight day until now supposedly, and I think Manny wants the fight, same with Floyd. But, Arum even reported after the Pac-Marquez III fight that he doesn't intend on makingf Mayweather-Pacquiao.

But hey, to the delusional pac lovers, Arum now has a legot reason to not make the fight. They are happier than ever. Pac-Cotto II, lets get it on!!!!!!
              "got into this trouble intentionally"??? That is a bit far fetched don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                "got into this trouble intentionally"??? That is a bit far fetched don't you think?
                I don't think that, as I know how moronic that would be, but there's seriously some people out there saying Floyd took this plea to serve time so he wouldn;t have to fight Manny. Really??? A lot of Pac lovers seem relieved over this news.

Comment

Now being familiar with the judicial system, I'm more than certain that this backroom deal was made weeks ago. It happens all the time with high profile cases. The D.A and defense attorney work out a deal behind closed doors and Floyd was well aware of the fact that he would have to do some time. I highly doubt he found this out just yesterday.

Comment

3 months-=45 days in jail man,chill out

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post

To the Pacquiao obsessed if Floyd took a dump in the upstairs of his house instead of the downstairs he's running from Manny. Almost everything Floyd does is read into a delusional narrative which they are more than happy to share.

And I, being ever the fool at times respond....

Comment

Working...
                      X