Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd knows this all along

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread kind of made me wonder something...the same way Chuck Norris is in the United States, is that how Philippines will view Pacquiao in 20-30 years?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      This thread kind of made me wonder something...the same way Chuck Norris is in the United States, is that how Philippines will view Pacquiao in 20-30 years?
      Nah, I bet Pac will be old, fat, and making action movies/rom coms while he's off with his 3-4 mistresses in Boracay.

Comment

He was probably hoping pushing the Pacquiao fight might have some influence in keeping him out of jail, Arum knew this and just let him drown.

Comment

I'm a huge Mayweather fan, and this is really sad for boxing to lose a potential great fight early in 2012. Also Mayweather ain't getting any younger.

But - hitting a mother infront of her children is very unacceptable. Hitting a woman is not unacceptable either, don't gt me wrong. He deserves his sentence. Sadly, I can't protect my boy in this case.

Comment

Floyd knew he would do time, anything from 2 day to 18 months. He also knew he had previous.

Floyd had to expected jail time and probably expect 1-3 months, his lawyers would have told him so.

They would have also told him if he did plead not guilty and lost the case he would have spent years behind bars which was likely.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
              I'm a huge Mayweather fan, and this is really sad for boxing to lose a potential great fight early in 2012. Also Mayweather ain't getting any younger.

But - hitting a mother infront of her children is very unacceptable. Hitting a woman is not unacceptable either, don't gt me wrong. He deserves his sentence. Sadly, I can't protect my boy in this case.
              Too bad some of Floyd's other fans aren't as rational and logical as you. Some of them are already screaming racism.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                They would have also told him if he did plead not guilty and lost the case he would have spent years behind bars which was likely.
                This is the reason why he plead guilty. Why go to prison for 34 years when you can just go for 90 days?

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  I guess Floyd thought he was big enough that he'd do no jail time. Pride always goes before the fall.
                  What about humility before honor?

Comment

He's lucky Soapy Hopkins isn't still in there waiting for him

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      Too bad some of Floyd's other fans aren't as rational and logical as you. Some of them are already screaming racism.

The worst ones are trying to justify what Floyd did, saying things like it happens all the time, saying Floyd did nothing wrong.

Josie Haris and those kids are the heroes, standing up to their father and bringing him to justice. Maybe their actions can support others in similar situations.

Comment

Working...
                      X