No announcement yet.

So Floyd knows this all along

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
    That's why he is so enthusiastic on making the fight on May 5th. He knows that he will be sentenced before the fight, so the blame won't be at him.

So all of these making the fight is just a stunt. "If I sign today, you beter sign tomorrow" my ass
    Yeah. FLoyd planned this all along to meet OJ.
    It's the "Isotoner Slasher" VS. "Money" for 12 rds in block C in the East wing.

Comment

Nah. I think he knows he would be convicted so he "bravely" pushes the negotiations so the blame won't be put on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Raw and Oldel: Phirippines

"the suspect crealry committed the climes because he was aflaid of Manny Pacquiao, mi savior, the man who mi suck falts from ass"

Comment

I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT FLOYD DID AT ALL

BUT iF A WOMAN SENDS YOU A TEXT SAYIN SHE HAVING SEX WITH SOME MAN, IN YOUR HOUSE, IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS

DAMN- FLOYD WAS TOO SOFT YO

3 MONTHS IS TOO LONG- ITS BECAUSE HE'S BLACK 100%

A WHITE MAN WHO HIT A WOMAN WOULD BE CONSIDERED A HERO IN THIS SITUATION

GOTTA SIDE WITH FLOYD ON THIS ONE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
              bwahahahaha.......

Comment

i voted yes he knew!! but i also say that after the pac marq bait fight. he does want the fight!! but i more so believe that he ORGINALLY schedule May5th as more of a decoy of possibly beating a jail sentence. but it didnt work! I really think the fight will happen this year!

Comment

Originally posted by tennishero View Post

BUT iF A WOMAN SENDS YOU A TEXT SAYIN SHE HAVING SEX WITH SOME MAN, IN YOUR HOUSE, IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS

your a fkin ****** idiot! it has to do with him beating his kids momma, grand larceny, harrassment, Race and Color has ZERO to do with this. you prejudice fk, i gotta SIDE with the kids on this!! the ones whom testified of what they saw their daddy do!! im not taking the mother or father side!

Comment

He definitely knew. He has advisors and lawyers and they are not dumb they knew what they faced. Another plot and strategy of floyd to deceive and duck a manny fight with jail but look like he wanted fight. Fricking criminal liar.

Comment

Originally posted by tennishero View Post

I hope this is a poor trolling attempt.

Otherwise, you've no concept of what being a man means.

Comment

Working...
                      X