Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    There was no trial, so obviously the judge didn't see all the "evidences"

smh....
    There was no trial because Floyd admitted his guilt. But still the judge has access to all the evidence and does not make things up of the top of her head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      Yes he does

But if this was so violent I expect maybe... a restraining order. Maybe how about **** his legal access after he hurt us and threaten to kill us

He pleaded guilty to battery so he guilty to that. Rest of that seems to be b.s based on events after. Thats all I'm saying
      nobody said he beat up his kids,

what he did was beat a woman up, infront of his own kids. he made sum threats to his kids yah. the judge just read it out, its on video,

really dude theres nothing more to say. its bad enough

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Well, sooner or later you have to pay the piper. Maybe this will be a wake up call for Floyd to slow down a lil. Never understood celebs going to jail. All that money and freedom to just throw it away. They'll probably make him do 10/20 days T.I. style. Pac fans are happy for some odd reason instead of wanting to see the fight. That's how you know it is personal and not about boxing. Bob Arum said that Pac would not be ready for March, so later should be fine. Floyd, do your time and come out a better man.
        i wanted the fight to happen to see floyds defensive skills and see pacs aggression....just for today i thank god because justice have been served....for josie and the children...so please *****s...stop defending floyd...just be happy that the justice system in america is working just fine!

Comment

• New name: FLOYD "FRESH MEAT" MAYWEATHER..... bwahaha
          Last edited by fabie; 12-21-2011, 07:42 PM. Reason: "bolding" a part of the statement...

Comment

• Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            Iron Mike spent three full years behind bars for being perceived as a the most dangerous black man on the planet.
            The court transcripts indicate that he did not receive the best defense possible.
            Mayweather received 3 months for hurting his girlfriend and children.
            This wake up call will certainly create a Pac fight.
            They will do it in June and the sentence will make this an even bigger event.
            The largest boxing Jackpot will be struck mainly due to Floyd being The Jackass that he is.
            They took 3 years from Ali, 3 years from Tyson and will take 3 short months from Floyd for an offense that deserves greater punishment.
            Ali and Mike paved the way for the lenient sentence 'Money' will pay.
            Tyson went to prison for rape and Ali never went to jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
              nobody said he beat up his kids,

what he did was beat a woman up, infront of his own kids. he made sum threats to his kids yah. the judge just read it out, its on video,

really dude theres nothing more to say. its bad enough
              I never said anybody said he did. Maybe u should go back and reread the original argument tween D4thincarnation and I which u responded to

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                New name: FLOYD "FRESH MEAT" MAYWEATHER..... bwahaha
                hahahahaha!! when he comes out...he will be branded as a real OG!! lol

Comment

• Chris Brown has yet to serve any time for Rihanna incident and we all seen that

Yea for such a violent crime we the public see no video, no audio and no pics. You should think about for a sec before believe Floyd was about to go on a killing spree

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    I never said anybody said he did. Maybe u should go back and reread the original argument tween D4thincarnation and I which u responded to
                    i dont care dude.

90 days maybe to weak of a sentence, or too much.

either way floyd aint got nobody to blame but himself. he put himself in situation when there is no need to. thats all im saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      Finally came out of your hole,
                      Hole? I just popped in to see if this place had improved any, but unsurprisingly it took only a minute or two before a twat reared its fugly head and responded to my comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X