Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's purse for the Marquez fight only 6 mil? According to this email it was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    God, some people need to learn to read

6 Million BEFORE PPV revenue, for all we know the guy could have walked home with 25 or 30 million. His minimum was 6 million, fat dan and arum confirmed they think he would earn around 25 million from this fight, so around 20 million PPV revenue
    They need to use their head. They are so blinded by their hate. They'll believe everything negtive about pacqyiao no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
      They need to use their head. They are so blinded by their hate. They'll believe everything negtive about pacqyiao no matter how ridiculous it may seem.
      Pac just bought a 10 Million dollar mansion, a ferrari, a 2 Million dollar home in LA, and just donated 1 Million dollar to flood victims.. Plus his expenses on the political campaign, and whatever expenses that the guy made.. Where is he getting the money from.. out of his as$...lol
      Last edited by mikemurni; 12-21-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah - having an education and a little savvy helps here.
        Yes, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
          Pac just bought a 10 Million dollar mansion, a ferrari, a 2 Million dollar home in LA, and just donated 1 Million dollar to flood victims.. Plus his expenses on the political campaign, and whatever expenses that the guy made.. Where is he getting the money from.. out of his as$...lol
          The stuff you listed is DEBT........FOOL..............

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
            The stuff you listed is DEBT........FOOL..............
            Alright, show me proof ??

Comment

I've already stated this doesn't include ppv revenue. However that doesn't change the fact that Manny is being robbed blind. He's almost or maybe equally as big a star as Mayweather but he's making 6 mil + ppv money, while Floyd is making 25 mil + ppv money. Pacquiao is probably making around 20-25 mil, while Floyd is making 45 mil. That's a big difference for two guys that are seen as close to equal in drawing power.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                I've already stated this doesn't include ppv revenue. However that doesn't change the fact that Manny is being robbed blind. He's almost or maybe equally as big a star as Mayweather but he's making 6 mil + ppv money, while Floyd is making 25 mil + ppv money. Pacquiao is probably making around 20-25 mil, while Floyd is making 45 mil. That's a big difference for two guys that are seen as close to equal in drawing power.
                Yeah right 45 million my as$, where did you get the figure from.. Floyd..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  Yeah right 45 million my as$, where did you get the figure from.. Floyd..lol..
                  Guys like Pac and Mayweather generate around 70-80 mil in ppv revenue alone. They get a percentage of that on top of their guaranteed purses.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                    Guys like Pac and Mayweather generate around 70-80 mil in ppv revenue alone. They get a percentage of that on top of their guaranteed purses.
                    Dela Hoya made around 60 million in PPV revenues when he fought May, and he had the bigger share, the lead promoter, and the fight generated 2.4 M buys.

Are you telling me that Floyd and Pac are gonna make almost that much..lol.. 1.4 Millions buys only comes to around 70-80 Million dollars in revenue.. Are you telling me that more half of it is just going to the fighters...
                    Last edited by mikemurni; 12-21-2011, 11:24 AM.

Comment

you fanboys are funny

arum has openly declared that pac was guaranteed 20-25 million.
                      now your hate has lead you to scour the internet to look for proof and you found out the it's only 6 million according to nsac records.

that only means there's something you don't know and you never will because those information are not available on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X