Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's purse for the Marquez fight only 6 mil? According to this email it was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to ANY poster that checks the facts when Arum say something regarding his fighter or any other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      You are a moron.. Dela Hoya didnt make 80 million in PPV revenues when he fought May, and he had the bigger share, the lead promoter, and the fight generated 2.4 M buys.

Are you telling me that Floyd and Pac are gonna make that much..lol.. 1.4 Millions buys only comes to around 80-90 Million dollars in revenue.. Are you telling me that the whole thing is going to the fighters.. I guess HBO must be televising the fight for free then..lol..
      No you dumbass. That's not what I'm saying at all. I said that's how much they generate per fight. I never said they get all of that. If they did I would have listed Mayweather's entire salary at 95-105 mil (25 plus the 70 to 80), instead of the 45 mil I listed. They get a percentage of the revenue, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        you fanboys are funny

arum has openly declared that pac was guaranteed 20-25 million.
        now your hate has lead you to scour the internet to look for proof and you found out the it's only 6 million according to nsac records.

that only means there's something you don't know and you never will because those information are not available on the internet.
        You're right. I should take honest Bob's word and not that of the NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
          No you dumbass. That's not what I'm saying at all. I said that's how much they generate per fight. I never said they get all of that. If they did I would have listed Mayweather's entire salary at 95-105 mil (25 plus the 70 to 80), instead of the 45 mil I listed. They get a percentage of the revenue, dumbass.
          You ****ing moron.. I edited my post.. Check it again...

In any case, HBO gets 40% of the PPV revenue, thats already estimated 30-35 Million from a 70-80 M revenue..

So that around 50 Million to divide among shares from GoldenBoy, Haymon, his training team, Ellerbe, expensem and the purse of the fighter and then to Floyd. Are you saying that Floyd is getting around 45 of that 50 Million... lol..
          Last edited by mikemurni; 12-21-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Colleen @ the NSAC is a ***** with an agenda.

Comment

Colleen @ the NSAC is a ***** with an agenda.
              Clearly. What's her email address? Time to give her a piece of my mind, I've had it!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                You ****ing moron.. I edited my post.. Check it again...

In any case, HBO gets 40% of the PPV revenue, thats already estimated 30-35 Million from a 70-80 M revenue..

So that around 50 Million to divide among shares from GoldenBoy, Haymon, his training team, and the purse of the fighter and then to Floyd. Are you saying that Floyd is getting around 45 of that 50 Million... lol..
                No you ass clown. He's getting about 20. The other 25 are separate from the ppv revenue. I'm done with you.

Comment

No you ass clown. He's getting about 20. The other 25 are separate from the ppv revenue. I'm done with you.
                  Really like what?? You are the one who is harping about PPV buys and the purse.. And now all of a sudden there is another source of revenue... You are a funny guy..lol..
                  Last edited by mikemurni; 12-21-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

You're right. I should take honest Bob's word and not that of the NSAC.
                    it's not about honesty and i'm not saying arum is not ripping off pac. but to imply he's ripping him off 10-15 million is outright stupidity...don't let you hate get over your common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      it's a simple diversion of income to minimize income tax in a legal way. instead of putting the whole purse as the fighter's personal income, they diverted it to his promotional company which is subject to business taxation and therefore you can deduct all sorts of promotional and business expenses to arrive at net income or net loss which is the amount taxable. whereas with personal taxation, you can only deduct certain personal exemptions.

don't you simpletons ever wondered why most of these top fighters have their own promotional companies eventhough they don't really promote fights?
                      that's knowledge son!

Comment

Working...
                      X