Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's purse for the Marquez fight only 6 mil? According to this email it was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think Floyd payed all that money to Haymon. Ive seen multiple journalist, mostly all who hate Floyd say that Floyd doesnt pay Haymon nothing. That Haymon just gets other fighters from being associated with Mayweather and thats how they work it out. Maybe they list his manager as Mayweather Promotions or some crap. Im sure he probably does give Haymon & GBP a lil something though but IDK if its that much. It also couldve came out for tax debt but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I dont think Floyd payed all that money to Haymon. Ive seen multiple journalist, mostly all who hate Floyd say that Floyd doesnt pay Haymon nothing. That Haymon just gets other fighters from being associated with Mayweather and thats how they work it out. Maybe they list his manager as Mayweather Promotions or some crap. Im sure he probably does give Haymon & GBP a lil something though but IDK if its that much. It also couldve came out for tax debt but who knows
      Pretty sure he pays GBP a flat rate to help him with promoting, since his own promotional company isn't far enough along to handle all of the boxing related work(Undercard, etc...). I'm sure Haymon doesn't work for free either since Floyd trusts him enough to negotiate the best deals. 8 million is quite a bit of coin though.

Comment

Use your head...Arum may be under-reporting by a mil or two, tops. Not 10-15 mil as some of you are implying.

Comment

Use your head pacquaio only made 6 mil and marquez made 5 mil? Try harder..

Comment

ouch. this type of thing makes mayweather look genius and that's hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Use your head...Arum may be under-reporting by a mil or two, tops. Not 10-15 mil as some of you are implying.
              Right. I wasn't going to say anything though..

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                Use your head pacquaio only made 6 mil and marquez made 5 mil? Try harder..
                Hahaha.. Use your head..Top Rank is under-reporting Pac's income by 1 or 2 million.. Which is why Goldenboy filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit last year to recover those 1 or 2 millions.. lol..

Comment

God, some people need to learn to read

6 Million BEFORE PPV revenue, for all we know the guy could have walked home with 25 or 30 million. His minimum was 6 million, fat dan and arum confirmed they think he would earn around 25 million from this fight, so around 20 million PPV revenue

Comment

Use your head marquez is guaranteed 10 mil on second fight does it mean he'll make mire than Pacquuio. Use your head.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                      Right. I wasn't going to say anything though..
                      Yeah - having an education and a little savvy helps here.

Comment

Working...
                      X