No announcement yet.

Bute VS Froch: Whats Your Take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute VS Froch: Whats Your Take?

I think it would be an exciting fight. I'd say Froch has a better chin and power is close to even with Bute. Speed goes to Bute all the way. The southpaw stance may cause Froch some problems. I think Bute is technically better than Froch but Froch has faced tougher adversity. I think Bute wins 116-112. What say you?

Bute by UD/SD...if he can take Froch's big punches.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      Bute by UD/SD...if he can take Froch's big punches.
      you think froch hits harder than andrade?

Comment

If it takes place in Bute's territory, then all he has to do is not get KO'ed and he wins. In neutral territory, I lean more to Froch 115-113. I can also see a draw too.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          If it takes place in Bute's territory, then all he has to do is not get KO'ed and he wins. In neutral territory, I lean more to Froch 115-113. I can also see a draw too.
          msg would be cool but wouldn't sell. id love to see it in vegas i go to that fight. definitely need fair officiating

Comment

I'd lean on Bute.

Froch has the much better resume of the two but I've always thought Bute was the better fighter.

I'd like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              you think froch hits harder than andrade?
              He hits more consistently and enough to take Bute into waters he hasn't seen in a while. Technically, Bute is better but he'd be open for the right in ways Ward wasn't. It's a pick em fight. Love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I'd lean on Bute.

Froch has the much better resume of the two but I've always thought Bute was the better fighter.

I'd like to see it.
                yeah i agree but froch has the power to put bute on his ass. i think froch is stonger than andrade

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  He hits more consistently and enough to take Bute into waters he hasn't seen in a while. Technically, Bute is better but he'd be open for the right in ways Ward wasn't. It's a pick em fight. Love to see it.
                  im loving this fight the more i envision it.

Comment

Froch smashes this guy's face in and shows him up for the overrated pretender he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X