Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Shocker: I'll Take Less Money Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just take the test!!! if he takes the test the fight will happen!!!

NOT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Apparently not, it appears as though Manny wants 50/50 split. I'm not really sure how that's taking less money though, as he said.

But then again, I thought Manny doesn't fight for money, but fights for pride and stuff like that right? So why is money an issue?
      I thought he was the peoples champion...He must be scurrrrred

Comment

• I'll Take Less Money Than Mayweather

just shows who wants the fight to happen. in contrast, pbf (pu55y boy floyd) keeps making things difficult.

Comment

• really?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
            Pacquiao dont deserve 50-50 split.. he blew up off catch weights n drained fighters, and still to this day hasnt had a decisive win vs Marquez, a boxer Floyd embarrased 12 rounds to 0....its good hes starting to realize hes not on floyd's level and never was, floyd is the true fighter of the decade and may 5th the pacman hype train comes to a bloody end
            umm has won twice against JMM .... duh

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Apparently not, it appears as though Manny wants 50/50 split. I'm not really sure how that's taking less money though, as he said.

But then again, I thought Manny doesn't fight for money, but fights for pride and stuff like that right? So why is money an issue?
              cuz hes got bills man ... big bills to pay .... it takes more to maintain the quality of life a champion lives ...

Comment

• yall got me again ... this thread is old as ship ...

i frikkn hate all of you

Comment

• Nice gesture champ.

Where is Floyd's? 80/20 split?

Comment

• Manny said he would be willing to take less money and that is what essentially he offered Floyd. 45/45 with the winner taking the last 10%. If Floyd beat Manny then he would have gotten a bigger slice of the pie.
                    I don't recall anywhere in that article Manny saying less money meant $40 mil for him and possibly up to $100 mil for Floyd. That's a lot different than simply taking less of the split.

Comment

• pu55y boy floyd should have responded with, "no champ, you don't have to do that, all I want is stricter testing and we'll have a fight."

instead of returning a good gesture with a good gesture, pbf said, "i want to rip you off. i want 80/20."

that's why pbf is the real clown. he'll do anything to duck this fight. he's scared.

thanks for bumping this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X