Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch, Ward Agree: Winner is The Best at 168, Not Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The winner will be #1, but that doesn't mean they get a free pass to avoid Bute, who is a tough fight for both guys. Bute has already said he'd be willing to do it in a neutral location.

Comment

Well of course that's what they think. Duh...

I think they're right, but cmon...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Showtime's Ken Hershman has stated numerous times that Bute wasn't invited into the Super 6
        [/B][/I]
        Why does this always get ignored?

Comment

Bute has the tools to beat anyone at the division. Lefty, he's big, has some pop and deceiving hand speed.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            Bute has the tools to beat anyone at the division. Lefty, he's big, has some pop and deceiving hand speed.
            He reminds me a lot of Calzaghe actually.

If Ward wins and fights Bute it will be like Hopkins/Calzaghe but a little sped up

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              The winner will be #1, but that doesn't mean they get a free pass to avoid Bute, who is a tough fight for both guys. Bute has already said he'd be willing to do it in a neutral location.
              If Froch wins the fight has to be in Nottingham, not only has he earned it by the gantlet fight schedule he's gone through, he'll be able to fill in arena in England if he wins, and he'll be the king of the division and gets to call the shots.

Now if Ward wins I am more inclined to a neutral location because he can't draw like Froch can.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is Bute should have no say where this fight takes place, same goes for Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                If Froch wins the fight has to be in Nottingham, not only has he earned it by the gantlet fight schedule he's gone through, he'll be able to fill in arena in England if he wins, and he'll be the king of the division and gets to call the shots.

Now if Ward wins I am more inclined to a neutral location because he can't draw like Froch can.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is Bute should have no say where this fight takes place, same goes for Kessler.
                Froch isn't going to win. Ward and Bute should fight in a neutral location is what I'm saying. I can't wait actually.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Froch isn't going to win. Ward and Bute should fight in a neutral location is what I'm saying. I can't wait actually.
                  I agree 100% with both of your points. I am simply just saying if somehow Froch pulls this off he deserves a fight in Nottingham, but like we both agree that's probably not gonna happen.

Although in his defense I am giving him a much better chance then I was giving Peterson last weekend, and I HATE Khan. Anything can happen...

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    I agree 100% with both of your points. I am simply just saying if somehow Froch pulls this off he deserves a fight in Nottingham, but like we both agree that's probably not gonna happen.

Although in his defense I am giving him a much better chance then I was giving Peterson last weekend, and I HATE Khan. Anything can happen...
                    I would also like a Froch win, as I feel he and Bute would put on the more crowd pleasing fight!

Comment

they need to beat bute first, to prove they are the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X