No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "I THOUGHT THE REF DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    You've got to be kidding. Watch the fight. You had me second guessing myself and made me go back and watch it again.....thanks for wasting my time.

How could you take yourself serious going on that tirade about the second point being taken for hitting on the break. It is not debatable. The ref breaks them up, takes Khan's arm and tells him "i told you stop pushing off" and takes the point.

Talk about "full ****** mode". Please go into hiding. Thanks.
    go look at the fight again........cooper wasn't gonna take that point away. he goes in to break up the action & khan blasts peterson off the break. thats what made cooper call time out & take the point.......he said "pushing" because he was originally going to warn khan for pushing..........the punch off the break added to the flame of taking a point away. what do you not understand about that............

also khan came out in the VERY FIRST ROUND & blasted peterson to the neck with a elbow & then punched peterson. if you look closely peterson was hurt & rocked from that elbow...........

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT KHAN WHO CAME OUT FIGHTING A DIRTY FIGHT.

****ing morons.........

Comment

I remember Paulie talking about how Khan pushing him down really kept him from doing whatever he was trying to do when he fought Amir, so I'm not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        go look at the fight again........cooper wasn't gonna take that point away. he goes in to break up the action & khan blasts peterson off the break. thats what made cooper call time out & take the point.......he said "pushing" because he was originally going to warn khan for pushing..........the punch off the break added to the flame of taking a point away. what do you not understand about that............

also khan came out in the VERY FIRST ROUND & blasted peterson to the neck with a elbow & then punched peterson. if you look closely peterson was hurt & rocked from that elbow...........

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT KHAN WHO CAME OUT FIGHTING A DIRTY FIGHT.
        That is nothing but an inference on your part. You don't know that, that's a baseless assumption you're making to save face now that you've been proven to wrong.

The only fact you can observe was that the ref was going to break up the action right after a push to talk to Khan...we don't know if he was gonna give a warning or take a point away, there's no way to know that.

And you previously said that it was "officially" a point for hitting off the break. You said that. I rest my case.

Comment

The pushing was definitely egregious, and Khan was definitely using it as an advantage. Khan was on his bike for basically the whole fight and when Peterson would catch up to him to do his work inside Khan would blatantly shove him off(arms/forearms extended) to thwart the attack. The ref did his job. Khan even kept doing it after 2 points had been deducted.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            That is nothing but an inference on your part. You don't know that, that's a baseless assumption you're making to save face now that you've been proven to wrong.

The only fact you can observe was that the ref was going to break up the action right after a push to talk to Khan...we don't know if he was gonna give a warning or take a point away, there's no way to know that.

And you previously said that it was "officially" a point for hitting off the break. You said that. I rest my case.
            actually it was..........the judges & commission doc'd the 2nd point down as a punch off the break............this is what boxrec goes by.

look at the refs body language........he goes in for the break while looking at khan (just to tell him something) then he hits peterson off the break thus the ref stops the action totally......that punch lit the flame of why the point was taken.............

you're dismissed

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              actually it was..........the judges & commission doc'd the 2nd point down as a punch off the break............this is what boxrec goes by.

look at the refs body language........he goes in for the break while looking at khan (just to tell him something) peterson off the break thus the ref stops the action totally......that punch lit the flame of why the point was taken.............

you're dismissed
              Again, nothing but an inference. "reading body language" means nothing to me. Sorry.

And I'd love to see documentation from the commission of that point being deducted for hitting off the break. And EVEN THEN based on watching the fight...ya know, actually watching the fight, I would have to say they documented it wrong.

You go by body language all you want....I'll go by what the ref actually says.

Comment

paulie is a joke idk why people take him seriously anymore. he's sooo bitter

Comment

Working...
                X