• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    Paulie is a G.
    Paulie is G as hell.

Comment

Canelo trying to shoulder roll like Floyd. Still gets caught too much.

Broner trying to sell fights while idolizing Floyd. Does sell decent amount of tickets, but looks gay doing the hair combing thing.

Khan trying to use elbows like Floyd. Does it too blatantly.

Bradley using the word "brand" after his name, like Floyd. Can't sell 5 tickets in his backyard.

All three of them fail at it. There's only one Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        dude are you stupid or were you not paying attention? the 2nd point was deducted due to a punch off the break WTF

you guys have went FULL ret@rd at this point with your defending of khan.

Watch the fight jack@ss. He clearly says for pushing! And even imitates it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Broner trying to sell fights while idolizing Floyd. Does sell decent amount of tickets, but looks gay doing the hair combing thing.

Bradley using the word "brand" after his name, like Floyd. Can't sell 5 tickets in his backyard.

Bigger fail is you stated four people but said all 3 fail lol. But on a serious note why not imitate the greatest fighter in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Watch the fight jack@ss. He clearly says for pushing! And even imitates it.
            read my 2nd post I go in detail.....he was going to WARN khan for pushing but what prompted cooper to actually take the point was the blow off the break..........it was the push & the punch. officially it's the blow..........

cry me a river p*ssy head............

Comment

no it wasn't........the 1st point was deducted due to pushing. the 2nd point was deducted (because cooper was about to WARN khan for his pushing again. but khan hit peterson off the break) thats what prompted cooper to take another point away. officially the point was taken away because of the hit off the break...........

this has gotten ridiculous.........
              You've got to be kidding. Watch the fight. You had me second guessing myself and made me go back and watch it again.....thanks for wasting my time.

How could you take yourself serious going on that tirade about the second point being taken for hitting on the break. It is not debatable. The ref breaks them up, takes Khan's arm and tells him "i told you stop pushing off" and takes the point.

Talk about "full ****** mode". Please go into hiding. Thanks.

Comment

read my 2nd post I go in detail.....he was going to WARN khan for pushing but what prompted cooper to take the point was the blow off the break..........it was the push & the punch. officially it's was the blow..........

cry me a river p*ssy head............
                I ain't crying b!tcho I watched the fight I heard what he said and I saw his actions that's good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  You've got to be kidding. Watch the fight. You had me second guessing myself and made me go back and watch it again.....thanks for wasting my time.

How could you take yourself serious going on that tirade about the second point being taken for hitting on the break. It is not debatable. The ref breaks them up, takes Khan's arm and tells him "i told you stop pushing off" and takes the point.

Talk about "full ****** mode". Please go into hiding. Thanks.
                  he still won't believe you

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    1 for pushing & 1 for hitting on break... where is the problem?
                    Hitting on the break?

WTF... When you say break to stop or break out of it, it does not help a boxer.

The first words are break... I believe the ref kept saying break out of it. That's not a good word to use.

The warnings Khan got were the same as Peterson got. Peterson kept his head low through out...

Anyway in real life speed, Khan hit him at the same time. In slow mo it looks worse.

How many fighters hit on the break as the ref jumps in? It happens, that is boxing.

Khan was given no favours anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

OMG, whats your favorite position while you on floyd's Di#k?
                      knees, misionary......nah nah.....you ride the **** out of it.

damn

Comment

Working...
                      X